Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
star trek
Apr 7, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_1StWnNqGQ

i felt really good after this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

nice

eriddy
Jan 21, 2005

sixty nine lmao
made a quick vid about crossing mid as CT on dust2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaqilR5uYKE

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

[FYAD] clan tag from a guy that posts mostly in gbs and very rarely in fyad

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Had to abandon a game because my internet was being poo poo (1000+ ping spikes at some points) and got slapped with a 24 hour cooldown for my third abandon ever. Thanks be to Volvo. :thumbsup:

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

did...did you check his post history just to see whether he deserved the honour of wearing a videogame tag??

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aHqTxA9sj8

for the amerigoons

star trek
Apr 7, 2009

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

who cares

SealHammer
Jul 4, 2010
Click to understand my bad faith posting.

Jeza posted:

for the amerigoons

this is perfect

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...
My mac10 clutch from last night. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWsPoX22U2c

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

I've been working on spraying a lot lately and now that I'm pretty happy with my m4a4/AK I have permanent brain damage and can't hit single shots any more.

The across the room spray double kills though, phwoar.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

You're welcome for that Mac10 you STUPID DICK!

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Decided to say gently caress it and solo MM'd this morning for what I think is the first time since moving into my new place and dealing with Comcast's bullshit for a week and a half.

Didn't do a screenshot when ranks appeared but they had two silver elites, a DMG (who was the guy who was 9-17 :psyduck:), a gold nova 2, and one unranked (who was at the top).

We were four MGE's and one MGII.

Vibes were pretty good on their team though, at the end there was a small silence that was instantly filled by someone playing Fei Long shouting from Street Fighter II and was funny as poo poo.

Eyke
Oct 15, 2013

Man with a dream to have fun.

Awesome Welles posted:

Decided to say gently caress it and solo MM'd this morning for what I think is the first time since moving into my new place and dealing with Comcast's bullshit for a week and a half.

Didn't do a screenshot when ranks appeared but they had two silver elites, a DMG (who was the guy who was 9-17 :psyduck:), a gold nova 2, and one unranked (who was at the top).

We were four MGE's and one MGII.

Vibes were pretty good on their team though, at the end there was a small silence that was instantly filled by someone playing Fei Long shouting from Street Fighter II and was funny as poo poo.

i have to take a week or 2 break from MM or cs in general. I think im going to go insane if i keep doing it. But nothing else is fun to play right now. RIP :(

gaben why

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Turk February posted:

You're welcome for that Mac10 you STUPID DICK!

Couldn't have done it without you <3

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Betting on Liquid, looks like their chances are better than the odds but it's a Best Of One so I'm not putting too much down.

bpower
Feb 19, 2011
I have a Man-o-war AWP I want to bet it. It shows up in the trade page but not the betting page? Any ideas why?

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
It could be within Steam's one week trade rule or it's over the maximum 60 value.

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

Thank you so much for this.

Alighieri
Dec 10, 2005

:dukedog:

bpower posted:

I have a Man-o-war AWP I want to bet it. It shows up in the trade page but not the betting page? Any ideas why?

CSGOLounge doesnt allow weapons from any recent cases since prices change too rapidly.

Kehveli
Apr 1, 2009

Push It Like You Push Your Girlfriend
The sub.io server is acting weird for me. The warmup maps work fine, but the competetive ones come on and my fps drops by a lot, until i restart the game and then it's fine for a while when it starts again. The worst part is the stuttering usually goes on overdrive when i start shooting, which isn't really helpful on top of having 150+ ping. Any ideas what's going on? Game works perfectly fine on other servers.

bpower
Feb 19, 2011

Alighieri posted:

CSGOLounge doesnt allow weapons from any recent cases since prices change too rapidly.

Ah, that makes sense.

Geb
Mar 22, 2007

A Crystal Sword?! I'm all about swords! How did you know?!
So I checked the first post because I thought it was going to be put there, but does anyone have that crosshair that was posted like... 150 pages ago that everyone was raving about? I lost it when I moved to a new computer.

Powerful Wizard IRL
Aug 8, 2007

-_- CS Depression? -_-
Ask your admin if BanMe® is right for you!
^o^

Kehveli posted:

The sub.io server is acting weird for me. The warmup maps work fine, but the competetive ones come on and my fps drops by a lot, until i restart the game and then it's fine for a while when it starts again. The worst part is the stuttering usually goes on overdrive when i start shooting, which isn't really helpful on top of having 150+ ping. Any ideas what's going on? Game works perfectly fine on other servers.

I think fatlou was having the same problems a while back, I don't think we ever figured it out

Rosh
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's Wrong,
Something's Right

Kehveli posted:

I started having that issue on sub.io a little while back so I tried adding -processheap to my launch options and it went away. Might be worth a shot.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Rosh posted:

I started having that issue on sub.io a little while back so I tried adding -processheap to my launch options and it went away. Might be worth a shot.

its all psychological and that actually doesnt do anything anymore

henne
May 9, 2009

by exmarx
I notice a difference with it on or off, I thought it was -heapsize that didn't work anymore?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

:troll:

bpower
Feb 19, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

its all psychological and that actually doesnt do anything anymore

It definitely does. If I play without it my fps will tank after an hour or so. I can repeat that anytime and get the same results.

edit: Mods!!!!!

no_funeral
Jul 4, 2004

why
Thanks to whoever told me to verify my game cache, 2 files were bad.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Sitting Bull posted:

Thanks to whoever told me to verify my game cache, 2 files were bad.

No problem, glad to hear it maybe helped your issue.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
idk if u guys are playing on ancient computers or somethig but i could go home and play csgo at a solid 60 fps on my 3 year old laptop without any problems

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
flusha just donated $1400 of his winnings from the Pantamera Challenge to get Kabum.TD(team brazil) to Poland to qualify for ESL Katowice.

cheating fucker feeling guilty imo :laugh:

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

mcvey posted:

flusha just donated $1400 of his winnings from the Pantamera Challenge to get Kabum.TD(team brazil) to Poland to qualify for ESL Katowice.

Why couldnt Valve foot the bill from the insane amount of money theyve made off of cases and stickers

Italy's Chicken
Feb 25, 2001

cs is for cheaters

mcvey posted:

He should also feel guilty for the nonsense he said on his Facebook page a few months ago about not caring for this "loving joke of a community": https://www.facebook.com/flushaCSGO/posts/1017158358301049

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Pro tip: the community is a loving joke

see: what happened w/ flusha

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS
Seriously, the Counter-Strike community has always been awful, and anybody who is a part of it and does not acknowledge that it is, well, I suggest they look up the definition for cognitive dissonance.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
You can realize a community is poo poo and also realize that the community is a reason why you have a job and throwing a petty fit and whining on Facebook isn't the most professional route to take.

quote:

The only thing the community has managed to get me and my team is alot of undeserved hate. [...] this is why i have never cared about the community, social medias and other stuff like that. I only do these things for the sponsors of my team.
Like the sponsors would be giving them money if the community didn't exist.

Logan 5
Jan 29, 2007

Bash -> To the Cop
I like playing lovely operation maps, solo queueing is pretty chill like 8 times out of 10 when people are just there for missions. Won 2/3 games today, got a pistol ace in one, got an min. wear emerald pinstripe for my troubles.

Today was a good cs day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Turk February posted:

Seriously, the Counter-Strike community has always been awful, and anybody who is a part of it and does not acknowledge that it is, well, I suggest they look up the definition for cognitive dissonance.

hell while im at it im going to look up the dunning-kruger effect, apropos of nothing and grok the zeitgeist

• Locked thread