Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thewizardofshoe

FluffieDuckie posted:

i'm not going to agree with you, but i'm going to leave you to figure out the flaw in your plan. report back when you discover your error in logic. hint: it's geometry

look anyone's gonna have a hard time making it in the back of a geo metro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nvm no cake

fun fact: the backseat of a geo metro is also the front seat.

pogi

Every time I've tried 69, the girl ended up moaning and I would get a dickfull of teeth. How do I prevent this, OP?

TheBlackPharaoh

DrSanchez posted:

Every time I've tried 69, the girl ended up moaning and I would get a dickfull of teeth. How do I prevent this, OP?

Chop yo dick

pogi

Kay

joke_explainer

Personally I don't enjoy it. It's just going to make my part take longer with the distraction and all and I don't really give a poo poo. I'd rather just have normal sex instead of getting a half-hearted, distracted blowjob any day. Hell I don't even like blowjobs, I can't stop thinking about how saliva is a digestive enzyme. I'm always like 'ugh, why am I having sex again, just have an orgasm and leave me alone'

i am he

Dennis Rasmussen posted:

Personally I don't enjoy it. It's just going to make my part take longer with the distraction and all and I don't really give a poo poo. I'd rather just have normal sex instead of getting a half-hearted, distracted blowjob any day. Hell I don't even like blowjobs, I can't stop thinking about how saliva is a digestive enzyme. I'm always like 'ugh, why am I having sex again, just have an orgasm and leave me alone'

hmmmmm

cruft

Dennis Rasmussen posted:

Lots of things to think about right here.

Diqnol

The man has been on top for generations upon generations, but in this day in age, it's the woman who gets their turn.

Guillermus

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Sideways 69s are best anyway

I like being bellow but this is fantastic too. I never liked being on top on 69. I should do more sideways tho, is fun and you have more mobility.

Blue's Clues

61 is like 69 but you get ate less or something

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp
I feel like I'm going to suffocate my wife with my gigantic scrotum whenever I'm on top. :(

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot

Sideways 69s are best anyway

dogcrash truther
Looks like the majority of posters have never done a 69, is what I'm seeing, anecdotally

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther posted:

Looks like the majority of posters have never done a 69, is what I'm seeing, anecdotally

honeypot sprung i guess :shrug:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Back to back, rubbing butts, doing a hot and sexy 9P

Speleothing

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Back to back, rubbing butts, doing a hot and sexy 9P

Ahh. The ol' pootski a pootski.

Great for when you're sleeping in a tent and maybe you want to hook up, but maybe it would be awkward because you're not sure if you're really dating yet.

Just rub butts and see where it ends up.

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Speleothing posted:

Just rub butts and see where it ends up.

Words for everyone to live by.

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot

I prefer a backwards 69 where your butts rub against the back of your heads. sort of a dP, I guess.

That's a 96. DP is a different sex thing.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

circ dick soleil posted:

:buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guillermus

circ dick soleil posted:

:eyepop:

• Locked thread