Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whispering Voices
Nov 21, 2007
Obey and all will be well ...
Am I missing something with fighters? How is this an enriching improvement over 4th Edition? :wtf:

quote:

... as fighters, they all share an unparalleled mastery with weapons and armor, and a thorough knowledge of the skills of combat. And they are well acquainted with death, both meting it out and staring it defiantly in the face.

Congratulations you can add up to 10% to a dice roll, yay. You get to roll a few more dice at high levels.

quote:

(Wizards') mightiest spells change one substance into another, call meteors down from the sky, or open portals to other worlds.

Spells everywhere.

I have a tiny forlorn hope they will release 4E into the community, but they probably won't because it would fragment their last remaining customers. I can't see how anyone would willingly take Next over 3.5 or Pathfinder though, let alone over 4E which gave everyone awesome stuff to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU