Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Hi everyone!

I haven't played D&D for years, but this seems to be the thread about something called D&D Next. Reading the last few pages people seem to be talking about things over than D&D Next. Said things seem to be related, but also appear to be derailing the thread. So Ettin and I chatted and here's the deal:

1. Stop talking about things other than D&D Next. If someone does then report it, ignore it, and move on. Replying to a post about things other than D&D Next is talking about things other than D&D Next. Ettin and I will gladly drop sixers to motivate folks.

2. If you want to bitch about how 3.5 is better than some guy's kickstarted version of 3.141 then make a thread called "Your Edition Sucks" and talk about it there.

Thanks, and have fun rollings 20s. D&D Next still uses those, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Ettin posted:

I'd be fine with that if someone can whip up a decent effort OP.

Same here. I'm happy to support whatever the community feels is appropriate.

And if it wasn't blatantly clear; I just used "D&D Next" because that's what was in the thread title. Regardless of the designation, my goal is to ensure that a thread is maintained so that people who want to talk about it can do so without being derailed. I believe a new thread would serve that purpose well.

Beer4TheBeerGod fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Dec 22, 2018