Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben
Has anyone tried this yet? What are the new nerdy creativitoys like?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Keep it up, champ.

Unlockable Ben
Wow. Some of the new Creativi-Toys are.. rather lacking in documentation for what they appear to be capable of.

Is there any way to rectify glitchy figs or power discs? I have an old Bolt's Super Strength disc from 1.0 which was tossed onto a storage box before my opinion of DI went from this-seems-like-a-scam to hey-this-is-pretty-good as a result of the 2.0 Toy Store system. However, it often isn't recognised, and if it's stacked more than 1 deep then it doesn't work at all - the figure stack will just reinitialize over and over again.

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Keep it up, champ.

Unlockable Ben
Had a go on the Spiderman set tonight. I'm quite happy to report that it follows the First Rule Of Spiderman - namely, that web swinging must be awesome, and it is. Although it's possible to swing so high or so low you break the game engine (in one weird moment Spidey managed to become permanently no-clip)

Has anyone actually tried modding the game? The PC version seems to have a heck of a lot of Lua inside its asset cache. I was really hoping there would be some kind of open programming in Toybox at some point but I guess that's a bit much to ask from a kid level game.

• Locked thread