Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Frankosity posted:

You can do, though the playtest I ran last night used the base HP, and in my current revision enemies have a higher to-hit. There were a couple close calls though! The 'HP per level' parameter is basically a holdout for when we actually get to designing a level framework.

Whoops :doh: it should probably be a +2 attack vs. Fortitude.

We did reflex for the grenade because that's what the Frag Grenade did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
To build on what Prokosch said about the warlock being way more survivable was that despite having less defenses and less HP in general, I could basically eat minions and regain 8 HP stun. And I could in fact attack two of them, giving me a total of 11 stun which was nearly half my health. And more than that, I could keep doing it until I ran out of minions.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Shade of the Tyrant is very good, but 5 of those stun are from You Belong to Master! Which also gives me advantage. On a different note, Stun is just a really awkward way of saying HP.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Also, just as a general thing, d10+d6 is a weird dice to roll for things.

• Locked thread