Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sanglorian
Apr 13, 2013

Games, games, games

Covok posted:

Questions

Hey Covok, sounds interesting! Is work I've already done - but not published - admissable, or do I have to start from scratch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanglorian
Apr 13, 2013

Games, games, games
Hi folks,

These are great! I'm looking forward to reading through each of them. Overwatch (from EREBUS) is I think the solution to something that's been bothering me - how to model suppressive fire. And Trifold 4E's *World-style playbooks seem like a lot of fun.

I keep a list of 4e-inspired games that are under Creative Commons licences/the OGL here: http://fossilbank.wikidot.com/engine:dungeons-dragons-4e - but in a month quite a few of your submissions are more developed than most of the projects on there.

Would any of you consider licensing your stuff under say Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike, to potentially serve as the chassis of future games?

• Locked thread