Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

I'm salary but because I'm In IT i get overtime and poo poo

Best of both worlds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
a salary would be nice but im kinda dumb and ive been at this place for 7+ years so my hourly rate is nice, and theyve let me have unlimited ot the last few months so ive been raping em

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Wash Post Alert: 4th of July fireworks may cause those with ptsd to have flashbacks and panic attacks. Ban fireworks.

No. :colbert:.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

sup fellas, phone postin from work. its cool tho im making holiday pay on top of overtime, drat near 3x my normal rate :getin: :patriot:

Working? On the birthday of this great nation?

Boo this man :mad:

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

You guys keep saying this but if it weren't for the French you'd still be an English colony.

I mean come on, the french??

I swear to loving god if you poo poo talk America on America day I will loving see to it that you die with a broken crown royal bottle up your rear end, a Bellevue boot on your neck and a loving chinaman building a railroad across Manitoba to bring in more niggers and Mexicans to take your loving hard earned job and Canadian obamacare, pal.

America loving owns so hard that we literally are the only empire left with actual no poo poo worthwhile colonies.

gently caress you, gently caress your human being land of maple fucks and polite faggotry. We are the loving best. And you still have old battle gash queen on your money so suck a dick you loving worthless beaver trapper descendent gently caress.

After the race wars and the great collapse from obummers fed printing hyperinflation and EMP's from chineses we're marching north morherfucker, and we're coming for that goddamn sweet sweet delicious oil sand. You'll be ululating and trying to throw molson Molotovs at MRAPS molesting majestic Manitoba, motherfucker.

AMERICA MOTHERFUCKERS

:911:
:420:

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Obama Africanus posted:

I swear to loving god if you poo poo talk America on America day I will loving see to it that you die with a broken crown royal bottle up your rear end, a Bellevue boot on your neck and a loving chinaman building a railroad across Manitoba to bring in more niggers and Mexicans to take your loving hard earned job and Canadian obamacare, pal.

America loving owns so hard that we literally are the only empire left with actual no poo poo worthwhile colonies.

gently caress you, gently caress your human being land of maple fucks and polite faggotry. We are the loving best. And you still have old battle gash queen on your money so suck a dick you loving worthless beaver trapper descendent gently caress.

After the race wars and the great collapse from obummers fed printing hyperinflation and EMP's from chineses we're marching north morherfucker, and we're coming for that goddamn sweet sweet delicious oil sand. You'll be ululating and trying to throw molson Molotovs at MRAPS molesting majestic Manitoba, motherfucker.

AMERICA MOTHERFUCKERS

i'm watching soccer >:]

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Nobody cares about soccer :razz:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

No Canadians ITT either please, I don't need anyone getting triggered.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Exiled Canadians ok?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Please post proof of citizenship tia

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Would I be wearing these otherwise?

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Please post proof of citizenship tia

*slides across table and shouts AM I FREE TO GO 600 times*

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

beanieson posted:

Working? On the birthday of this great nation?

Boo this man :mad:

workin hard is an american tradition dont be a fuckin sandbagging commie :911:

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

workin hard is an american tradition dont be a fuckin sandbagging commie :911:

This is true

college freshman sunglasses on spring break cop do u have a rebuttal???

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

fuk u

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

:(

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I also had this shirt on earlier but I got pushed in the pool

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

how rude

David Mountford
Feb 16, 2012
happy 4th of july. allah willing, many soldiers will die abroad to day. death to america.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

David Mountford posted:

happy 4th of july. allah willing, many soldiers will die abroad to day. death to america.

tcc and dnd poster *nods sagely* lol

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
tell me more about your current let's play thread noted poster david mountford

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Haha yeah america rules. Anyone who thinks otherwise or gets mad about it is a fag. Im not a fag.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

David Mountford posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

son you need some merica to set you straight

g*d bless :patriot:

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
checking in from germany to say good job guys! kill the brown people and make funny fotoshop avatars ftw!!! le epic war :mrgw: :mrrgw:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

a cop posted:

Haha yeah america rules. Anyone who thinks otherwise or gets mad about it is a fag. Im not a fag.

i smell a commie

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Is it fascism yet posted:

checking in from germany to say good job guys! kill the brown people and make funny fotoshop avatars ftw!!! le epic war :mrgw: :mrrgw:

can you guys make another hitler so we can come kill more of you pussy kraut fucks

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
we would but it turns out some american jews have the copyrights to ultrabrutal fascism now

e: i just checked and steven spielberg has the ownership rights to nazism and world wars, no can do for now

discount cathouse fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Jul 4, 2014

dendy crew
Jun 1, 2011

Dendy!, Dendy!, We love Dendy! Dendy - Everyone plays it!
hapy 4th

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

we would but it turns out some american jews have the copyrights to ultrabrutal fascism now

tell me more about the jews, man from germany :allears:

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

they rule :mrgw:

i am he
Feb 4, 2014

What is your avatar from? Looks like there could be a funny backstory.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

e: i just checked and steven spielberg has the ownership rights to nazism and world wars, no can do for now

My favorite view of Germany:

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

a cop posted:

This but unironically

This but completely literally

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

i am he posted:

What is your avatar from? Looks like there could be a funny backstory.

You seemed like a chill dude, but then you go and post in QCS bitching about GiP right after this post? What gives, bro?

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

A lot of my people got that same view of germany ultimately, though I doubt they were able to fully appreciate it by that point.

i am he
Feb 4, 2014

pkells posted:

You seemed like a chill dude, but then you go and post in QCS bitching about GiP right after this post? What gives, bro?

I don't think I was bitching, just asking questions my friend :).

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I've had a bunch of hot dogs, beer, and other bbq food. Best holiday.

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Obama Africanus posted:

A lot of my people got that same view of germany ultimately, though I doubt they were able to fully appreciate it by that point.

holy poo poo

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

i am he posted:

I don't think I was bitching, just asking questions my friend :).

Dude mistook a bullet for a high soccer ball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Obama Africanus posted:

iyaayas01 posted:

holy poo poo

• Locked thread