Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Happy Birthday America. :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Countries that have been nuked: Japan

Countries that sell used girls underwear and make anime: Japan

Makes u think

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

:siren: No Brits allowed ITT. :siren:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

No Canadians ITT either please, I don't need anyone getting triggered.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Please post proof of citizenship tia

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Obama Africanus posted:

mokes i got bad news, there's like 20 of us, and hundreds of animu loving SJW faggots waiting to get rid of our little mil aspie hug box

charlies in the trees watching all the time, it's just that this time he's got a muffin top in some skinny jeans an otaku t-shirt and is living off of pokey and grit

life out in the poo poo is getting rough here, our BC said we'd be rotated back to NuTranBang but he's just a hopeless old fool thinking that we're ever gonna leave these motherfucking jungles alive.. i'll tell you boys something they dont want us to all realize

charlies all around us, and we're outnumbered, outgunned, and out manuvered- he's TOR'ing his CP and Torrenting his Gundam right down into the poo poo, and that's where we are my friend. The poo poo.

one night your gonna be squating to take a poo poo next to the CP, and charlie is gonna sneak up behind you and point out to the nearest adult that your helmet has "FAG SLAYER" written in glitter glue and hello kitty stickers... that's the first time you're gonna be face to face with the enemy, while you're alone and vulnerably defecating.

That's when charlie gets you. When you poo poo. Charlie wants your poops. Charlie is gonna get the poops. Charlie eats your poops. And charlie gets stronger. You can't beat charlie because charlie can live off of ingesting and then improperly digesting the poo poo you leave everywhere. With the biggest eyes, smallest waist, and poorest dubbing you can imagine, Charlie is gonna lap up every piece of excrement you drop and get that much stronger because charlie is a loving survivor and you're growing weak, even in the poo poo- because you can't eat the poo poo.

That's charlie for you. He'll eat the poo poo. He'll touch the poo poo. He'll live on the poo poo, and by the time we're all done with this war we're all gonna be neck deep in our own personal hells filled with poo poo, brother.

If anyone needs me I'll be outside of a gas station picking up cigarette butts and seeing if I can't get a sweet hit of nic off some butts.

Shim I love you

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Scratch Monkey posted:

so getting back to how america is awesome...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQd7g565e2I

Thanks for getting us back on track, man.

America rules.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

You have to treat them like a puppy or small child. Let them run around for awhile until they tucker themselves out and they fall asleep. Or their mom tells them its time to get off the computer and eat dinner.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Stop breaking the drat tables Shim

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

You actually can't, but I didn't see it and it went unreported. Thread got gassed and Lowtax banned them. Move along.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

iyaayas01 posted:

No see every image of HD is gore.

Because he's dead, nevermind that there isn't any actual blood.

it's all for the lulz

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/oNEbMyJ.jpg :nws:

Picture of a dead guy

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Another picture of a dead guy!!

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Prodigal T-REX posted:

i thought we killed small childs and photoed it?

I mean, you can.. but don't you think that's a little weird and gross?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

i am he posted:

Ya, I do, posting those pics would be weird and gross too, imo.

Cool man, good thing they got banned for it then. Hopefully they learned a lesson!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

See you next year, someone make a new drunk thread.

• Locked thread