Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dendy crew
Jun 1, 2011

Dendy!, Dendy!, We love Dendy! Dendy - Everyone plays it!
hapy 4th

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dendy crew
Jun 1, 2011

Mike-o posted:

trannies trigger us, sorry. don't trigger shame.

Please do not refer to trans people in this way.

dendy crew
Jun 1, 2011

maffew buildings posted:

Emos are goddamn faggots who should be soilent greened, freeze dried and sent to other countries as humanitarian aid because we don't need em and it's not like click click alawa in brownistan is gonna be discerning about what they eat

Correction nggh click mbrara isn't going to be discerning about what they steal and sell on the black market

maffew buildings posted:

I loving love this country. I felt immense pride telling my foreign girlfriend about how during the Revolution our soldiers hid in trees and swamps and poo poo to sharpshoot those redcoat gaywads.

maffew buildings posted:

I'm glad to be born an American and live in this great nation, here people can choose to become faggots instead of every other country where you're just born one

And our nation is the home of Hulk Hogan so eat a Thai ladyboy AIDS dick rest of world

I get it

• Locked thread