Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he
Feb 4, 2014

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

tell me more about the jews, man from germany :allears:

What is your avatar from? Looks like there could be a funny backstory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he
Feb 4, 2014

pkells posted:

You seemed like a chill dude, but then you go and post in QCS bitching about GiP right after this post? What gives, bro?

I don't think I was bitching, just asking questions my friend :).

i am he
Feb 4, 2014

Godholio posted:

Dude mistook a bullet for a high soccer ball.

Hrm I'm not sure I get it completely. He jumped into a bullet? Or he just got shot in the head?

i am he
Feb 4, 2014

Godholio posted:

Does it really matter? There was so much freedom shoved into his head it popped his eyes out.

I was just wondering if there was some extra backstory that made it particularly funny, but obviously it's pretty drat funny just by itself haha.

This was an ascii art post saying "Niggers are people too" with flames coming out of the letters, in case anyone was wondering.

i am he
Feb 4, 2014

Whip Slagcheek posted:

You actually can't, but I didn't see it and it went unreported. Thread got gassed and Lowtax banned them. Move along.

Mr. Nice! saw them, why did he not ban the posters? If you don't feel able to properly answer that question that's ok, as I know you are not him.

i am he
Feb 4, 2014

In case anyone is confused, these are the pictures some people are referring to, which I think most would would classify as gore.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3640447&pagenumber=6#post431685596

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3640447&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=7#post431687572

But your pictures of guys that are "dead" are really funny too haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he
Feb 4, 2014

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I mean, you can.. but don't you think that's a little weird and gross?

Ya, I do, posting those pics would be weird and gross too, imo.

• Locked thread