Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

You guys keep saying this but if it weren't for the French you'd still be an English colony.

I mean come on, the french??

I swear to loving god if you poo poo talk America on America day I will loving see to it that you die with a broken crown royal bottle up your rear end, a Bellevue boot on your neck and a loving chinaman building a railroad across Manitoba to bring in more niggers and Mexicans to take your loving hard earned job and Canadian obamacare, pal.

America loving owns so hard that we literally are the only empire left with actual no poo poo worthwhile colonies.

gently caress you, gently caress your human being land of maple fucks and polite faggotry. We are the loving best. And you still have old battle gash queen on your money so suck a dick you loving worthless beaver trapper descendent gently caress.

After the race wars and the great collapse from obummers fed printing hyperinflation and EMP's from chineses we're marching north morherfucker, and we're coming for that goddamn sweet sweet delicious oil sand. You'll be ululating and trying to throw molson Molotovs at MRAPS molesting majestic Manitoba, motherfucker.

AMERICA MOTHERFUCKERS

:911:
:420:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

A lot of my people got that same view of germany ultimately, though I doubt they were able to fully appreciate it by that point.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I love how throughout history America has totally cucked everyone to get to the very top, ultimately winning the long nights of the long knives we called the cold war, only to be cucked by canadians and mexicans stealing manufacturing and rightful natural resources and jobs. We should go back to doing the cucking, goddamit. I want to Cuck some 'rabs again, like ronnie used to do before his brain became mashed tater's.

My dream america died about 25 years before Roger and Me, and 30 minutes after the first time I climaxed while simultaneously choking myself with an elaborate set of ropes and buckets of Tetraethyllead.

Gotta radiate the gold.

Gotta radiate the gold.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

genderstomper58 posted:

I prolly dont get 1/3 of those references but apparently our america is cool thread makes ppl mad so :)

mokes i got bad news, there's like 20 of us, and hundreds of animu loving SJW faggots waiting to get rid of our little mil aspie hug box

charlies in the trees watching all the time, it's just that this time he's got a muffin top in some skinny jeans an otaku t-shirt and is living off of pokey and grit

life out in the poo poo is getting rough here, our BC said we'd be rotated back to NuTranBang but he's just a hopeless old fool thinking that we're ever gonna leave these motherfucking jungles alive.. i'll tell you boys something they dont want us to all realize

charlies all around us, and we're outnumbered, outgunned, and out manuvered- he's TOR'ing his CP and Torrenting his Gundam right down into the poo poo, and that's where we are my friend. The poo poo.

one night your gonna be squating to take a poo poo next to the CP, and charlie is gonna sneak up behind you and point out to the nearest adult that your helmet has "FAG SLAYER" written in glitter glue and hello kitty stickers... that's the first time you're gonna be face to face with the enemy, while you're alone and vulnerably defecating.

That's when charlie gets you. When you poo poo. Charlie wants your poops. Charlie is gonna get the poops. Charlie eats your poops. And charlie gets stronger. You can't beat charlie because charlie can live off of ingesting and then improperly digesting the poo poo you leave everywhere. With the biggest eyes, smallest waist, and poorest dubbing you can imagine, Charlie is gonna lap up every piece of excrement you drop and get that much stronger because charlie is a loving survivor and you're growing weak, even in the poo poo- because you can't eat the poo poo.

That's charlie for you. He'll eat the poo poo. He'll touch the poo poo. He'll live on the poo poo, and by the time we're all done with this war we're all gonna be neck deep in our own personal hells filled with poo poo, brother.

If anyone needs me I'll be outside of a gas station picking up cigarette butts and seeing if I can't get a sweet hit of nic off some butts.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Edit: Nope table break

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Edit: NOPE

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
gently caress lemme try a different approach

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

i am he posted:

This was an ascii art post saying "Niggers are people too" with flames coming out of the letters, in case anyone was wondering.

Mods, can we update my av txt pls?

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
welp the fireworks are starting guys gotta go outside and loudly tell everyone in earshot how this is incredibly insensitive and is TRIGGERING MY PSDT AND TCBY!!!!!!!!

lol

this loving life

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I voted for Obama.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Once.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

genderstomper58 posted:

i voted for romney

:)

haha good job getting the tracking chip put in

only suckers and otaku would vote

*sheaths katana and looks to the left slowly winking knowingly*

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

He's all looking like he just dropped the sickest R&B album of all time, further supporting my theory that MLK was actually killed by the African American community.. Specifically: Mr. Robert Sylvester Kelly was sent back in time in 1995 on an alternative quantum timeline, by Shug Knight to pop MLK Jr before he ever released the 1979 smash album "Watch the throne" which featured pretty fresh tracks from a young MC named Barry O Bombarama. who was just rapping on the streets to put himself through law school and buy more jewish community influence for his eventual rise to head of the 19th Reich of Ozarka, which is what the area of Memphis was called in this strange different timeline as our states were more based on population geography.

I'm p. serious.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
i should come clean and admit i tried peyote for the first time today and also took a fuckload of dexadrine with it and i think its kicked in

thank god i have my AR-15 in case things get weird

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
def just experienced ego death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

maffew buildings posted:

Namaste friend may the light of atomic blasts over Nippon guide your path in life

This guy gets it

• Locked thread