Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
how many channels will THE PATRIOT be on today

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

pkells posted:

Who cares, there's a JAG marathon going on right now.

dude jag is epic freaking fail

almost ncis levels of epic fail

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

pkells posted:

Well sure, but:

:o

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
being salary is kinda lame when i hear about all this wikked overtime pay but idk having the guaranteed income is nice too :shobon:

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Obama Africanus posted:

I swear to loving god if you poo poo talk America on America day I will loving see to it that you die with a broken crown royal bottle up your rear end, a Bellevue boot on your neck and a loving chinaman building a railroad across Manitoba to bring in more niggers and Mexicans to take your loving hard earned job and Canadian obamacare, pal.

America loving owns so hard that we literally are the only empire left with actual no poo poo worthwhile colonies.

gently caress you, gently caress your human being land of maple fucks and polite faggotry. We are the loving best. And you still have old battle gash queen on your money so suck a dick you loving worthless beaver trapper descendent gently caress.

After the race wars and the great collapse from obummers fed printing hyperinflation and EMP's from chineses we're marching north morherfucker, and we're coming for that goddamn sweet sweet delicious oil sand. You'll be ululating and trying to throw molson Molotovs at MRAPS molesting majestic Manitoba, motherfucker.

AMERICA MOTHERFUCKERS

:911:
:420:

i'm watching soccer >:]

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Please post proof of citizenship tia

*slides across table and shouts AM I FREE TO GO 600 times*

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

workin hard is an american tradition dont be a fuckin sandbagging commie :911:

This is true

college freshman sunglasses on spring break cop do u have a rebuttal???

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

:(

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

David Mountford posted:

happy 4th of july. allah willing, many soldiers will die abroad to day. death to america.

tcc and dnd poster *nods sagely* lol

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

a cop posted:

Haha yeah america rules. Anyone who thinks otherwise or gets mad about it is a fag. Im not a fag.

correct opinion

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
I prolly dont get 1/3 of those references but apparently our america is cool thread makes ppl mad so :)

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Fucitol posted:

lmao at every poster meltdown thus far

just lmao

what made u decide to post here n not D&D any more 0_o

not bein a dick j/w

i know too much abt random posters i should prob kill myself

america owns

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
all charlie needs is cold rice....and a little rat meat

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
are you brave enough to probate the fyad funnymen :eyepop:

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
they dont take forums srsly tho no sirree

lol

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
i voted for romney

:)

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
no i literally voted for romney im p sure thats permbannable

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

mlk was a useless piece of poo poo tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

i am he posted:

In case anyone is confused, these are the pictures some people are referring to, which I think most would would classify as gore.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3640447&pagenumber=6#post431685596

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3640447&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=7#post431687572

But your pictures of guys that are "dead" are really funny too haha.

those aree kinda funny

• Locked thread