Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Best thread on the forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Larry Parrish posted:

hey so i read the last few pages of the MRE thread and idk how hadi dangerfield is grosser than the fleshless skull or w/e that was

basically what im saying is i'll pitch in for a hadi dangerfield av for a gbs poster or two

It was one guy that whined in most every thread in QCS and then the moment lowtax posts in a fyad thread he started posting screengrabs and whining to him as well.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

But gently caress bickering and bitching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nice! But that wasn't the guy I was talking about. EBB called out the guy in the vet thread.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

You guys keep saying this but if it weren't for the French you'd still be an English colony.

I mean come on, the french??

So France whipping your rear end is somehow an insult to us?

• Locked thread