Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
A couple months old but this is good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54SQl8X0EBk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Johnny Truant posted:

lmao at the CGI smoke that pops up like 3 times

The CGI effects wave in rap vids is one of the funniest things about the last couple of years

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

fknlo posted:

I saw some movie about a dolphin with a friend, his wife, and one of her friends a few years back. It was poo poo, but at one point there are these loving CGI balloons and they were obviously CGI and I just want to know why they just couldn't get some loving balloons. It's all my friend and I could talk about after the movie. In this case, it's some loving smoke. Just do one of the million things that creates smoke for like $2.

Yeah man but then you have to stand in smoke and start coughing. Think about it

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Will I enjoy this new Q album if I loved Oxymoron? I don't remember Blank Face at all.

Listen to the album and see

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG1fGnEtPbE

NLE rules

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Coolio has a misspelled juggalo tattoo. So yeah he rules

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Ornithology posted:

Don't doubt he's done, was just curious if people here liked his music and if they think a trapper committing murder means we shouldn't listen to his music. He's far superior to Gunna IMO. People say it's morally wrong because they were his friends but really a lot of trap rappers have done or rapped about equal or worse things. Also in organized crime people murder their friends all the time.

Are you drunk

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Youngboy is good

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

RBX posted:

He's got a few good songs but not someone I can stand listening to for too long. That Rain On Me flip is his best song.

That ones good and the FREEDDDAWG one has some serious oldish Louisiana vibes to it. Diamond Tooth Samurai as well. I like hearing wah pedals in rap songs so I'm very partial to NO/LA

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
It's not a big deal if people don't like the song

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

40 lbs to freedom posted:

heres a palate cleanser i didnt see anyone post this yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTKoeyLEU8U

It's on the last page so for an act of contrition you have to listen to the full Chance album on loop for the rest of the week

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

angrygodofjebus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWenb9Noq_A

This rules.

"Flames all on my body like I'm Charmander"

Wow I wonder how he came up with that

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

angrygodofjebus posted:

Sorry that I enjoy his cartoon references, music can't be fun

Relax buddy

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

colachute posted:

Yo! NMD Raps thread! I am wondering if the song “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You” by Frankie Valli has been sampled in any hip hop/rap music, particularly the first 15 or so seconds. When I hear it, I feel like I’m hearing a song I have heard before. I looked on WhoSamples and unless I missed it, I didn’t see anything there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQBgfjOROPw

If it hasn’t ever been sampled, then I’ll be a little disappointed. It seems perfect.

https://www.whosampled.com/Frankie-Valli/Can%27t-Take-My-Eyes-Off-You/

Doesn't seem like it

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Dillon2 posted:

Have you ever even trashed a hotel room and left the bill for someone else?

Do you think you're being funny or something

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Cool to see them with Bone, that feud sucked cuz it tanked a lot of potentially great collabs

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Jonathan Fisk posted:

sure but gently caress 12

No no that's Tekashi, not XXX

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpOGMVAR8e0

For the person who wanted story rap: you go to the king

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

quote:

Drake can be seen pleading with the L.A. crowd:
"Like I said, I'm here for you," and, "If you want me to keep going, I'll keep going."

Drizzy talking to the crowd like they're one of his 15 year old girlfriends

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

alansmithee posted:

When i was doing research, most everything i said that if you're actually physically dependent on alcohol it's the worst and you have to get medical help if you want to quit or you risk dying. opiates actually (from everything i read at least) don't have nearly as bad withdrawal (outside of like morphine).

that's why the wise man will mix his booze and xans so he don't get addicted to either. instead of going hard on one or the other, just moderate with both.

ehh, folks often have diagnosed medical conditions that can cause stuff like that. i know it's happened a couple times in football where folks have died unexpectedly and people have tried to attribute it to drugs/steroids but it was found they had heart murmurs and stuff.

Benzo addiction and alcohol addiction overlap cuz theyre GABA based so you'd just speed it all up that way

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

alansmithee posted:

on one hand i assumed the sarcasm was somewhat obvious. otoh after reading the TCC thread that was posted in the nba thread, it's probably best that you clarified that.

everything i read said you couldn't really die from heroin withdrawal because it doesn't actually stick in your system that long. you needed different opiates that actually stuck on the receptors longer (morphine, maybe oxy?) and there are folks who quit cold turkey (or with something to wean you off like subs or something). that said i'd recommend anyone who is serious addicted to talk to clinician or w/e. or don't do what you want, as another wise man once said

Oh for sure I knew you were joking but yeah you got the other part right too, never underestimate what goons will do with drugs

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Ugh get this guy to jail for rapping about stealing snes minis from walmart

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

hip hop posted:

I listened to Talib Kweli's entire discography on Spotify yesterday and the day before. It was good, which is high praise coming from me. He has a lot of features, about one every song. The 4-song playlist I posted earlier is still pretty good. There are some good lines and flows he has occasionally here and there. It was worth listening to his entire discography, I think. If you're not really into hip hop you probably wouldn't listen to it.

Lmfao

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Marching Powder posted:

i have never listened to a j cole song. can someone recommend one that bangs or is good or something so i can at least say i've heard and appreciated a guy who is named in the same breath as kendrick lamar

I liked "Who Dat" about a decade ago

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
https://twitter.com/tommytohotty/status/1252388042280562688

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

^burtle posted:

If this was about normal women sure but this is the Kardashian Empire. Look how Britney Spears got did and her estate had like a fraction of the cash. If they truly wanted him somewhere getting treatment and resting they could.

This is one of the strangest posts I've ever read. Good job

Also do you think the Kardashians need Kanye's money because they do not