Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I've also been listening to a lot of certified trapper. Gonna see him and babytron when they come into town for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Hell yeah I loved Plug Park.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

The deep voice style sounds great there but I'm still wondering if that's an album song or just a loosie. None of the singles so far come off as big hitters.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I have tickets to his tour starting to get worried he's gonna postpone again. Album was rumored for the 5th but it sounds like Kanye hosed it and now it may be the 26th. At least I got tickets for late February.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I do think it's a really bad sign he's not promoting it during the rollout.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

At this point I honestly have no idea what's going on. Neither does the venue of my show date either lol, I had to tell them to look at ticketmaster's website because they otherwise hadn't heard anything.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I went to see Babytron last year and in between one of the sets they played Stop Breathing and not only did everyone know the words but it was by far the hardest the crowd went to any song that night.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I like the Carti feature on Carnival a lot. Mostly just excited vultures dropped because it should clear Carti's album for a release soon.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

2093 duh

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Carti finally cancelled the antagonist tour :( I'm kinda just glad to be getting money back from it.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I just don't know how you make an album called Might Delete Later and then end up letting yourself get talked into actually deleting some of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

The REAL Goobusters posted:

drake just deleted his AI diss

Lol it really is just Kendrick at the top now.