Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah

Cobra Commander posted:

“I asked the pastor what’s the fastest way to heaven for a bastard with a tarnished past, give me an honest answer.” :slick:

Imo one of the hardest bars ever. Along with “let’s play cops and robbers and watch heckler & Koch turn cops to martyrs”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Sometimes I’m envious of other peoples ability to overlook bad behavior from musicians, and their ability to continue enjoying content made by people who piss on kids or sex traffic people. But then I remember that I can make posts telling those people that I am morally superior to them and I feel better. Anyway, yandhi dropping soon

Don’t forget to tell people in the most condescending tone possible to “do better” :smug:

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah

Mao Zedong Thot posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8PUGpkoB-s

ridiculous video

i think this is bladee's best album yet, where my drainers at???

I haven’t made it through the whole thing yet (30 songs :crossarms:) but I’ve liked what I’ve heard.

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah
I haven’t paid any attention to any of this but I just listened to euphoria and thought it was just ok. Some of the wordplay was really clever but these voices are weird and not intimidating. Kendrick raps like he’s all sassy in the studio with the back of his wrist at his waist and his other hand wagging a finger the whole time.

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah

Zoobtro posted:

fun gimmick imo

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah
As a day 1 drake hater it’s cool to see him exposed as the cringey fraud he always was, but did he do something recently to deserve this much ire? And him and future aren’t cool anymore either?

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah
Yeah I wasn’t interested at first but it’s hilarious seeing him get dragged like this

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah

FirstnameLastname posted:

he's a prolific pedophile sex trafficker who also had xxxtentacion robbed and murdered and his trafficking ring is connected to puffy's(responsible for pacs death) sex trafficking ring and jay prince jr's(likely connected to the death of pimp c, got takeoff killed)'s trafficking ring in HTX, and also Birdman's(molested lil wayne and countless other artists, surrounded by shady deaths)'s sex trafficking ring in NOLA

goddamn lol I didn’t know about any of this although I wont lose sleep about xxxtentacion. Also kinda wild how much better of an image pimps had in the 90’s/00’s

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah

jesus...

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah

TheBizzness posted:

Hot take: Cam’Ron and Ma$e have always been garbage.

I'm still catching up on this thread but bro, what the gently caress?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S32at36FQ2s

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah
ok I'm caught up lots of quality entertainment here and loving alan smithee came back too. also I'm crine at the neph line "anybody I know that bumped drake got locked up for domestic violence"

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah

TheBizzness posted:

Not for me like TPAB isn’t for you.

I appreciate nobody trying to defend ma$e though

Fair enough friend sorry for the knee jerk reaction

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah
Drake’s whole puppet master gambit reminds me a lot of when I played Eve online the forums were always full of people trying to play humiliating poo poo off like it was part of some grand strategy

“Trap sprung, I wanted you to kill my officer fitted titan tell everyone I’m a pedophile :smug:

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah
Is it me or is it kinda wild abel's got shooters? kinda crazy to be a big pop artist and choose to be nba youngboy in your spare time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah

Ultraklystron posted:

UMG is allegedly declaring Kendrick the winner behind the scenes:

https://twitter.com/oralcn/status/1787946145957752891

If true, that really cements the L for Drake. He's only alive because the music industry is basically 3 companies now. If they didn't have the same business parents, Kendrick would probably still be stomping on Drake's neck.

this makes drake look extra pathetic lol