Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Any recommendations on where to start with slim thug? I could probably listen to him recite his favorite recipes and enjoy it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Followup to the mayweather-50 thing.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7vskxj22-1c

Brutal.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Second half of the song is cool, at least. Not really into it overall tho

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Who's excited for that new J Cole tho???

Best nap I'll ever have.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
That's a drag but I figured his alb wasn't dropping because all the singles so far either sucked or didn't really impact radio

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Is there a release date for that east Atlanta Santa

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
The new starlito album is pretty good def worth a listen if you're into his stuff at all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpoWdsiNvNI

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
So does he eat his cousin boody

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
How does one go about gathering his boys to play them the hot new tpain cut. How does that conversation go

Bruh I know you aint sleepin on tpain. Cmon son.

Did you guys listen to that hot new Megan trainor joint too? Raw uncut

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Call up the boys, I got that new Joe buddens mood music and a bottle of Merlot. Its poppin off

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Late registration is where its at imo

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

TheFallenEvincar posted:

MBDTF > Hail to the Thief > OK Computer > Late Registration > In Rainbows > Graduation > Watch the Throne > Amnesiac > College Dropout > The King of Limbs > The Bends > Yeezus > Pablo Honey > 808s

:thumbsup:

You forgot Kid A, retard

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

40 lbs to freedom posted:

fwiw i hated this album yesterday then listened to it again while doing dumb poo poo at work this morning and really liked it soo.

first two songs/beats are still garbage though.

This is funny, the only songs I really enjoyed at all were the first one and the one that sounds like Pyramid Song. I guess its not for me. I respect that dude had a vision but its a big jumbled mess IMO
Musically I hate it.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I had to skip This Dick Ain't Freeeeeee tho. Holy poo poo was that bad

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Is Mr wonderful out there yet?

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
You know who else had the same flow on every song? God.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
The IWOP on the cover of his new tape is amazing. Free guwop 2015.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Bronson album is pretty cool, I like falconry a lot. The beats are p. chill

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Oh the way he exclaims "a brand new caaaahh!!" at the start of the album, hilarious. Okay peace

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

I AM BRAWW posted:

Young Thugg is actually a Homosexual

I too am gay.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Hmm. Hmm.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Suicide was the best track on mnimn by a mile. The big ghost blurb about it is pretty great too

quote:

Suicide (feat. Ab-Liva) – Niggas at Def Jam musta lost they drat minds yo… This poo poo is reckless b. This is REALLY like some Hell Hath No Fury poo poo all over again. I aint eem playin when I say this poo poo make me wanna cop a kilo on consignment n snort the whole brick right muthafuckin now. Im liable to do some irresponsible poo poo while listenin to this muthafucka b. Ya boy liable to make some bad decisions n act out in a very irresponsible way right now yo. The sound of that money countin machine dont help matters none my nigga. I cant be held accountable for my actions right now…not if niggas is gon make songs like this n release em to the public. Yall reckless for that… Ionno how Pharrell can go from makin electro french disco n happy rear end Captain & Tennille type poo poo to joints this filthy son. This poo poo jus dirty bruh. Im disgusted. Im makin faces like I jus walked into a room witta dead raccoon hangin off the ceiling fan right now. I might gon order a pizza jus so I can punch somebody in the face right now dawg. Word is bond I might gon bicycle kick the pizza man thru the skylight if this poo poo is playin again when he get here.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I think his raps are better on this album but I hated his last album so who knows. I like ALLA a lot.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Welp that new A$AP Rocky album was a big let down. Listened to the whole thing once, don't have a need to do it again. Several of the tracks are ok to good, most the tracks are now instant skips. I like the ~5 or so tracks that I do like, but they certainly aren't even close Goldie, loving Problems, or 1 train.

Echoing the sentiment that Rocky is getting top shelf production and not bringing much himself.

*wet fart*

1 train and fuckin problems are not good songs. Actually they're super terrible

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Failsafe2 posted:

Hey, just getting into rap/hip hop and I currently really enjoy immortal Technique and Chuck D's tear down that wall. What would you folks suggest for similar poltical rap?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu_cJQsQ8KQ

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Was listening to 56 Nights earlier and its great, goes well with a muggy rear end 90 degree drive home from work. Summertime 06 seems cool so far

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I love my dead gay retard son

30 gay retards bought Troy aves album

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Free Gucci.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Any info on the production credits? I like 56 nights but the beats kinda run together

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

40 lbs to freedom posted:

no there is no info on the production credits the day before a major album release

jk numbnuts there's literally a wikipedia article about it can you believe it what a time to be alive

Thanks man!

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

rear end Catchcum posted:

Is drake good or not? I know meek sucks lol

Top 5 dead or alive all time, no questions asked

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Meek's career is over. Nobody survives the wheelchair Jimmy ether

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Tremendous Taste posted:

Did meek just have nothing to say other than the original Twitter rant, because this whole behavior doesn't really make much sense

He also posted an Instagram video of himself screaming for 15 seconds as a joke.

Apparently drake signed some philly dude who used to have beef w/ meek, and sent a bunch of bottles over to charlamagne. I think we can call this one

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Taking bets on the title of the next drake track. Me, The 6, And Your Bitch

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
2 AM in Philadelphia

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
yes...yes, he has only just now become a retard. yes

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
who gives a poo poo

other than you and meek mill

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Beat knocks, yg isn't as bland as usual either. I dig it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

Has he released anything else noteworthy since My Krazy Life? I liked that album but I didn't love it like a lot of ppl did. This song is unapologetically west coast and I love it. It makes me hate the fact that 100s switched his whole style up.

This is the first thing he's done at all since then aside from featuring on DJ mustard stuff I think. With you on his last album being okay. I feel like dude is basically never the best part of his songs, the best thing I can say about him is that he doesn't get in the way of the hooks/beats. But every feature on my krazy life killed him on his own poo poo