Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
That sounds really good on my tumblr blog webpage, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
that condescending clapping at the end, loving come on

a certain level of skepticism/curiosity is fine wrt to thugger but don't treat him like a loving exhibit at the zoo

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
That's the same people as the interview from the other day right?

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSvPZCeGyXw

: )

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
Rosenberg's big rear end head in the thumbnail no thanks

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
The first half of every Thugger project is the best part imo

That's usually what I hear during commute so

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
Sway is cool

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
If you're skipping ss2 don't skip Flaws and Oh Lord

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
Yeah I don't get the complaints about this

So he decided to polish up some work that he's really invested and proud about, good for him

If I don't hear it right now I can still listen to the old version, otherwise I'll hear it eventually. I really like tlop so I'll check out the new version either way

It's not like he's withholding anything, you can enjoy any version of it if you want, and there's no one making you check out the new one

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son

MC Pee Pants

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son

Mode 7 Samurai posted:

So there isn't a thread that is 100% devoted to this, but this thread seems to be the best place to post about this.

Has anyone been listening to Michete? For anyone not familiar she/him is a self described "genderqueer transfemme" rapper from Spokane, WA. If you can't handle rapping about gay sex then this isn't for you, but being someone that is ok with it, I find her rapping to be loving fantastic. Yes she is a white person rapping but she has some pretty good rap game and my wife and myself have both been really enjoying listening to her current album and the album that will be released later this month. (Its currently streaming on Soundcloud)

So is anyone else a fan of this or am I fielding an entry that is just too far afield for the average person? (I am thinking it may be the latter)

nice troll

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
yall finished or yall done??

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
it's not 2015 anymore can lil dicky the meme stop now, thanks

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son