Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
Kind of chewing on RiFF RAFF's new album, but it isn't as good as Hologram Panda, in my opinion. There are some really good tracks, though. He told Gawker he has another album coming out in two months, which is a surprise to no one. He also said he wants to do a video for every song on this album, which is a surprise to no one.

I love RiFF.

Also, can we revisit this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqGdgezwVkU
It's incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest

Plum Chaser posted:

RiFF RAFF working hard, already releasing a new(?) track with a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgXmdwSgb5U

I feel like he's actually getting better at spitting completely nonsense verses.

I started off kind of ironically listening to RiFF RAFF and laughing at him, but now I kind of feel like he is objectively good at both satirizing and making good-sounding, vacant luxury rap simultaneously. I think his most accessible was Hologram Panda... there are some actually really good and coherent songs on there. The funny part about him is he seems to completely dork his chances of coming up in the worst ways possible. He had a song with Wiz Khalifa and he spit the laziest freestyle I've ever heard, but then he has some song with Dolla Bill Gates or Ghetty or whoever and absolutely murders it.

He's supposed to have a song with Katy Perry coming out soon. RiFF will be on the radio soon. Amazing.

Firstborn fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Jul 22, 2014

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
Huh. I was looking in my glove box today and saw I had an old burned copy of Good Kid M.A.A.D City and popped it in. It was still pretty great, to be honest.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
He's friends with all those guys, and has said that he considers Kendrick the best rapper alive right now. It's not really shots fired to say "Kendrick is the best but I'm Top 5".

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
My backpack... gots jets.
I'm Boba... the Fett.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
I've been searching everywhere, and I can't seem to find Molly.
Molly.
Molly.
:smith:

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
Is that new RiFF RAFF good? (of course it is you big idiot)

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest

gone fishin'
blunt twisting
dill pickle expedition
and i only gently caress with bitches who loves popeye's chicken

Adbot