Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
Skimmed the last four pages and saw nothing about Earl mentioning he is completely done with Gnossos/Not Gnossos and has been since June

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
when earl gonna drop the album

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
in case you've been living in a cave for the past few weeks, here is a somewhat strange and, depending on how you look at it, disappointing song Earl Sweatshirt dropped:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ5Mu2gs-M8

album out march 23rd

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
Do you guys like Trap? What even is Trap? I heard some of these "Trap Remix" songs of some rap songs and I think I like it. Does this make me twelve years old? Is this even the thread for DISCUSSING trap?

e: nevermind i just liked like two or three songs and the rest are teens which are probably literally legally retarded rapping

Also Nehruvian DOOM 2 when?

weak wrists big dick fucked around with this message at 17:07 on May 9, 2015

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
Lean dropped part of Warlord. It's trash.

E: to clarify, yung guds usual dream like/"cloudy" production just isn't there, and its replaced with a typical hip hop sound

weak wrists big dick fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Jan 25, 2016

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
Danny Brown is like a schizophrenic homeless person that landed a record deal. If you haven't checked him out yet, you really should.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuIB-RyAHRo

I would highly recommend loving with this if you like the "Death Grips" "sound".

fe; or even if you don't because Slump God/XXXTentacion aren't nearly as ~artsy~/niche sounding

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
This has probably already been posted here, but its worth another mention
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxw1Zef3EO0

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
Any recommendations for stuff like Lil Bibby? I love the dark, deep voiced flows.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
beep beep someone is doing yung lean's style but with better flows comin through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQFbkL0PC9I

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
lol @ this yachty/soulja boy beef.

Does yachty not realize soulja got some ridiculous deal (like 400 mil or some insane poo poo) that is still paying out?
Does yachty not realize that soulja built his entire career/wealth with essentially one hit?

Jesus.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
so which one is rae and which one is sremmurd

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV3YOoN4NKU

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
have you all (y'all) heard lil' legs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi7Mu2r76Zk

he's p lit

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
step aside, here comes god
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Cus2UvzlvU

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

I've been posting Oliver here since 2015 and have always gotten hate, thanks

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
Earthgang is way underrated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl94ba7emtw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihEN00WWUhk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfyPN0QWrYM

It looks like they never took off and never will, sad.

Marching Powder posted:

maybe not. when i was 15 i was all about biggie, and was just discussing him with a friend. turns out, he died twenty years ago exactly. RIP big man. time sure does fly.

MYSTICAL LYRICAL SPIRITUAL INDIVIDUAL BRINGIN BACK REAL. HIP. HOP.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
Proof molly & money rots your brain:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHTvUsTt94w
All Kodak's new stuff seems lazy and lacking in what this video is about

weak wrists big dick fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Mar 28, 2017

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
I like Danny's videos because it's not just him and a crew dancing with lean, blunts and guns on rented high end cars/high end cars their manager owns that they are letting them use for their video.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

an skeleton posted:

Uhhh here's a paradox for you -- Danny's poo poo has both elements of humor and sadness in it. Wowzers

Funny people who joke to cope with their existence are sad? This is news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
Maybe a rapper just isn't the standard for stability and they have some social issues beneath their flawless porcelain composure and calmness? Just an idea idk