Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Severing
Aug 26, 2017

Carmant posted:

This album brings great joy to me, he doesn't deserve to be called Eminem after this album. His name is Marshall, the legendary rapper of all time. This gives me great strength and motivation to continue my journey in life. This album had brought me back to life and brought the tears to an end. gently caress TRUMP, I love Ed Sheeran's feature, I believe that it adds diversity to Marshal's music. Beyonce continues to perform tremendously even with an alternate music star. I give this album a 5/5, with the album of the year title.

The reception has been mixed, personally I'm more like 4/5 as I don't like a bunch of the songs but do like others. Some are a little too pop/rock for me.

It will be interesting to see the sales numbers post-Christmas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Severing
Aug 26, 2017

em's album is too pop focused for me. I like Chloraseptic and Framed is okay.

Someone said that 1999/2000 em would rip shreds out of 2017 em, I think that's fairly accurate. He's kinda become everything he used to hate.

Severing
Aug 26, 2017

I've been checking out the Spotify playlist and there is some good stuff on there. Good work.