Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mike Arthur McVein
Feb 15, 2023

prayer group posted:

No DAW involved man, he did the whole thing on an SP-404 sampler. There's a video on twitter of him capturing a sample by playing something off his phone into headphones, into the sampler. It's lo-fi and messy on purpose. I really like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YSHa_GMoIA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike Arthur McVein
Feb 15, 2023

40 lbs to freedom posted:

btw this honestly had me speechless who is this post for

The same people that your posts are for.

Mike Arthur McVein
Feb 15, 2023

You're even shorter than he is.

Mike Arthur McVein
Feb 15, 2023

Nightmare Cinema posted:

Burzum slaps tho

Obvious jokes aside, there is so much potential in a collab with him and Kanye that I'm surprised it hasn't happened already.

Mike Arthur McVein
Feb 15, 2023

Henchman of Santa posted:

Varg is absolutely never collaborating with a black person even if he had the exact same ideology. I wouldn't be shocked if he regrets being in Mayhem with a Hungarian.

Maybe, he is probably one of few relatively well known musicians willing to stand on his "principles" like that, but I bet the main thing preventing it from happening is who has more creative control.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike Arthur McVein
Feb 15, 2023

Nightmare Cinema posted:

Blue whale now has the 3rd largest pussy in the world

Congratulations