Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

King Koopa, plumbers always wanna cut some shells off him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

thathonkey posted:

If youre lucky he'll perform the tupac interview

they love a spirit interview like pac at the coachella

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

A$AP Rustin tryin to solve the case of how Iggy got bigger than him.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Kenshin posted:

I met Everlast once and I think I annoyed him when I asked him about La Coka Nostra instead of his solo work.

I met Big Boi right around the time his second album dropped and he wasn't thrilled when I asked him how Janelle Monae's new album was sounding,

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

That Senorita outro like Vince hit the blunt and followed McConaughey through the black hole in a Lincoln.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

What are the chances this Big Boi project is any good?

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Found out about Kim so he tried to Khort, drat this rhyme just fell apart.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Tremendous Taste posted:

I thought frank did a couple years ago

frank pls

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Don't tease me, I'm stuck at work for another 7 hours... gently caress.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

The new Weeknd album kinda blows and I'm a fan of The Weeknd.

Ed Sheeran does not loving belong on a Weeknd album, or anywhere else for that matter.

I'm an Ed fan and a Weeknd fan and it wasn't great... album has some okay moments but Kiss Land was a lot better.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

loving fuckboys is so redundant...

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

I'm going to bookmark every thread in TCC if I don't stop listening to The Weeknd's new album

And the horny threads elsewhere

only losers go to work

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

Reminder that Mastermind was one of the best albums last year

wing stop fat boy need ten posts

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

How is that new Rawse tape?

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Man I wanted to like it but revisiting it, Action really did drop the weed plate of the year.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

gambino is a mastermind

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

hey u guys like mc solaar

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

ayo my names mackle
time to rap more
stole kendrick's grammy
with a rap about thrift stores
aside from my album
let me tell u a joke
white folks gonna hand me millions
but fifty cent broke

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Kylie's handwriting looks exactly what I'd anticipate from the Tyga School of Sex Criminal

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Can't buy To Pimp a Pablo so I guess I better buy a pair of adidas.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

3 Stacks been making an album for like 16 years now so I wouldn't hold your breath.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

I AM BRAWW posted:

I just want Drake to have the same right as Weezy/Kanye to get away with dumb lines. Is it cause he's only half-black? He's Jewish? Need someone to explain this to me.

Kanye at least got the girl after F5ing her page for years.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

alansmithee posted:

Banks is more known for getting in stupid twitter arguments and sending nude pics to random dudes than for making music.

wait what

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

X number of Streams now equals sales, so it certainly makes sense to use Apple Music to hype it and build streams if only to qualify it for a nom. Not wrong about that mastering though.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

I AM BRAWW posted:

Real talk; I'm not a huge fan of The Weeknd's solo material, as in I won't throw it in a playlist or whatever but I do not think it's bad work by any means. BUT, I'd be fuckin' lying if I said he isn't one of my favourite features to see on a track. From French Montana to Juicy J, to Future. Every single one of his features are top notch.

With that said, Is anyone here into Belly? He's only got one album(?) up on Spotify, so I'll have to look around for his full releases. Where should I start?

The Weeknd solo is for either bangin ya girl or guy or the background music at a party. The guy absolutely destroys on his feats though, but I think a lot of that comes from the fact that most of them are basically his songs where the main artist guests so he sounds more natural on the hook.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

What is a Hamilton and why are white people going crazy for it

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

thathonkey posted:

He came twice

roll the grass

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Shoutout to CyHi for writing Kanye that verse on That Part.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Been going backwards on the Paak. discography and giving Venice a lot of love. Any idea where these soundbyte / samples come from? Old broadcasts?

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

thathonkey posted:

so as far as i know we havent heard ANYTHING from the new frank ocean album yet. it has been delayed by around a year or so iirc so i am pretty goddamn hype for tomorrow :pray:

The actual quality of it will be unknown for another 6 months anyway, get braced for more 10s than TPAB ever saw. Pitchfork ready to call it album of the 2010s before they've even heard a note.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

I'll see you guys in 7 years for the next Jeremih project worth listening to.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Housh posted:

You kids need to grow up.

daps

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

The world wants to save Cudi now, but where was it when the guy was hooked on coke calling himself Mr. Rager.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Revisiting the Wu for the first time in a few years. Do you guys go by overall chronology or by member chronology?

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

gohmak posted:

You mad that Desiigner is the fuuture.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

rear end Catchcum posted:

I love the old Kanye.

not vote Bob Dole Kanye

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Housh posted:

Kanye's marketing stunt got me hyped for Cruel Winter. Like 808 it's going to appeal to all the seasonal affective disorder kids at the right time since everyone is butt hurt over Trump.

Kanye 2020

so keep ya son locked down

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

"I Feel it Coming" must have been done in about 3-4 hours. When Daft Punk comes in on the chorus I crack up with how goofy it is.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

When Daft Punk comes in on that last Weeknd track, it is like if a vibrator had Siri.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

gambino is a mastermind