Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
Neuer will bring ze pain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

Stroop There It Is posted:

It is 11:30 AM in this part of the U.S. of A. Is that too early to start drinking German beer in support of the team that will win this next match???

Game starts at 18:00 local time, and I've already seen groups of people walking around with beers in their hands when I drove to work at 9:30 this morning.

Volkswagen simply dropped a whole shift in their main plant.

Probably 200k people partying in Berlin.

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
Rumpelfussball in Brasilien?

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

Yeah and Hummels got a flu again. As the rest of the team.

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
What a matchday yesterday, I wonder why the ref didn't declare "fist law" and threw a bunch of clubs and pitchforks on the field at half time.

Also thought Neymar had put up a show, hope he gets well again. (Always sad if a player gets hurt seriously.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
And in the great circus of football its not completely off the table that he will "refuse treatment" and play with "great pain and risking severe and fatal injury" because country and people need him.

I don't really believe that myself but its not in the realm of the impossible.

• Locked thread