Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
I don't know what to say other than this is the worst reffing performance I've seen this WC and it's only halftime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Gigi Galli posted:

Fred continues to be the worst striker since Altidore.

I'm seriously gonna say this.... Jozy would score more in the Campeonato than Fred at this point.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

NEED TOILET PAPER posted:

So what, were the Brazilians coming out swinging or something? Because what my buddy's saying is that the ref was pretty much siding with Brazil. Which I expected, frankly, because no way Brazil isn't going to make it to at least the semifinals--Sepp Blatter's making sure of that.

The were both playing extremely physical. Fernandinho and Zuniga were the biggest dicks respectively. Right before the first yellow card around the 60th minute they flashed up a stat that Brazil had comitted 24 fouls and Colombia 16 by that point. So 40 fouls without a card. The ref also botched foul calls, awarded GKs instead of corners, and completely lost control of a melee to the point it became a play. I would say overall the Brazilians were bigger thugs (Fernandinho shoulda been off in the fist half basically, but all people will remember now is Zuniga for his awful tackle on Hulk and him kneeing Neymar) but it was a dirty and awfully reffed game all around.

• Locked thread