Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

anyways going to go get a kick about in before settling down with beer, homemade fried chicken and delicious foot (allez les bleus, vamos juan valdez)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Saoritficis posted:

Einigkeit, Recht und Freiheit

ALLONS ENFANTS DE LA PATRIEEEE

also now I'm even more angry that Algeria didn't advance because yesterday was Algerian Independence Day

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Nice punch, Lloris.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

loving Khedira

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

same, except as someone that's used a broadcast camera before i'm repeatedly yelling "IRIS UP YOU DUMBASS" at my TV

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

in roughly an hour and a half's time i'm going to be drinking aguardiente and watching Brazil lose

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

stickyfngrdboy posted:

same except ber not brandy

i'm watching the match with a ton of colombians so i'm drinking their drink

also gently caress you Der Schwein

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

klose (no longer) mit uns

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Bobo the Red posted:

Can this set of Argentine refs keep working in the semis (obviously only in Germany/Colombia one)? It seems weird to have a guy whose country is still in this reffing.

probably not, if memory serves QF refs don't work the semis so if it's GER-COL/BRA you'd likely see either Geiger, Irmatov or (if Brazil doesn't qualify) Ricci with the whistle

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Tetrix posted:

the champion ate 61 today (with buns)

that's a whole lotta nitrates/nitrites

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

The bar I'm at is playing an all-cumbia playlist and I've already been bought a shot of aguardiente. So you know who we're supporting here (fun, and Colombia).

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Incredible goal but wow these refs are bent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

This just confirms that FIFA has mandated a Brazil-Argentina final

• Locked thread