Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
Mercer mercer me :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Somebody score a loving run!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Joaquin Arias just hit a double. :stare:

Too bad it doesn't matter what anyone does because we always just piss it away :argh:

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.
Thread title doesn't lie. Those Brewers hats are brutal.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
Cutch misses a cycle by mere inches

William T. Hornaday
Nov 26, 2007

Don't tap on the fucking glass!
I swear to god I'll cut off your fucking fingers and feed them to the otters for enrichment.
The Brewers really need to stop giving up homeruns to Billy Hamilton.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Those Canadian bastards the Blue Jays are trying to ruin the Fourth of July by making the game go on forever.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Goddamnit Toronto

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

:love: Yadi.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Oh thank god it's finally over. On one run.

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

That was an awesome OP. :patriot:

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

It's finally over.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

nice play Peralta. good defense that inning from the Cards.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

Pittsburgh wins

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller
Abreu hits yet another homer :siren:

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Darvish just hit a double :toot:

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
Brewers literally cannot hit homers in tiny hitters parks but can sock like 5 out of Marlins Park. Wtf.

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

Smyly you gently caress!

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

That's a dinger.

edit: no it's not.

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx
poo poo I thought that thing hit the bushes, but alas.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Holliday's out.

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx
I will take runs any way I can get them right now.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Yadi! Yadi!

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Why was that not reviewed? He was super out.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Rex Hudler and Steve Physioc talking about Lou Gerhrig make me wish there were more diseases around.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Oscar just swung so hard his helmet fell off.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

ESPN is destroying this umpire.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Stanton is PISSED.

edit: holy poo poo, he's still screaming at himself.

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx
Okay let's just keep hitting crap Stanton's way.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I love baseball.

Maddon gets ejected after Cobb "retaliates" with a curve-ball.

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

Watching ESPN, what did the umps do that was stupid on the Rays/Tigers game?

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

BELTRE

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
"Very patriotic celebration here in Cleveland" while showing a 70 year old white guy in a headdress. Nice.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
ESPN just spent like five minutes railing on that umpire, what the hell.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

SouthLAnd posted:

Watching ESPN, what did the umps do that was stupid on the Rays/Tigers game?
Issued a warning to the benches and ejected Maddon because Cobb threw a really really weak curve that went too inside. I mean like, a baby-rear end 70mph curve.

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
Eric Stults somehow threw 7 shutout innings today :lol:

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Quest For Glory II posted:

Issued a warning to the benches and ejected Maddon because Cobb threw a really really weak curve that went too inside. I mean like, a baby-rear end 70mph curve.

It's the second worst call I've seen, after Charlie Haeger got ejected for "Retaliating" after Wakefield hit someone.

And yes, they were both 50mph knucklers that knucked inside. It was the most pants on head stupid poo poo I've ever seen.

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

Cobb's out. :byewhore:

rest his guts
Mar 3, 2013

...pls father forgive me
for my terrible post history...
Just checked the box score of the Mariners game. Glad to see our legacy against the perennially worst team in the league continues, not that we're much better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I like where this Ibanez signing is going, I hope the Royals sign everyone who I wanted them to keep over a decade ago.

Jermaine Dye is still good right?

• Locked thread