Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

I only got as far as the other side of the lake before I stopped, the pacing is just glacial.

By the way Skye will not drink from a water bottle, check the beach where you started.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

SuccinctAndPunchy posted:

Sure she does, you leave a water bottle on the shelf and often enough by the time I get back from a particularly long excursion said bottle is empty. I don't know what other conclusion to draw from that.

Odd, I've always had to wait for something else

Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

I might be able to help, what emulator are you using?

Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

SuccinctAndPunchy posted:

Whatever the newest version of DeSmuME is.

That's what I thought, I'm currently caught up to the end of your 2nd update. With any luck I'll have a replacement save file for you in a day or two.

I forgot how fast time moves in this game, it might even be worst part of the game.

Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

This game must be cursed or something, my hard drive just died.

Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

At no point in the game do you find or make an axe

Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

Even though the original Survival Kids only had two ways to get off the island it managed to get a full 8 different endings from it, true only a couple of them are good endings...

Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

Do you have the warehouse key?

Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

Can you post your last save so I can check what's wrong?

Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

It appears you are past the point where that event can happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

it's not so much timelocked as you jumped past it in the game's script

• Locked thread