Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wa11y
Jul 23, 2002

Did I say "cookies?" I meant, "Fire in your face!"

SuccinctAndPunchy posted:

Hunting is seriously not worth the effort. You can use traps to make the process more consistent but it's still just really not worth your time or sanity.

Hunting is seriously awesome. Use the small basket traps to catch rabbits and the like, and use the snare trap to catch larger animals, then drop them with two arrows. Lots of meat, bones and fur to be had!

SuccinctAndPunchy posted:

Feathers can be used to construct better arrows that will actually go where you aim them but this does present the idiotic Catch-22 of being unable to get the feathers to make reasonable arrows without first suffering through the completely random aim of non-feathered arrows.

I don't even know if feathered arrows are that much better, I couldn't be loving bothered to find out.

Feathers can be found as random drops on the cliff above the cave, as I recall. They might be random tree drops in other places, if you shake trees, or just happen on one under a tree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wa11y
Jul 23, 2002

Did I say "cookies?" I meant, "Fire in your face!"

cokerpilot posted:

What is it which ancient civilizations and thier fascination with block sliding puzzles.

What else are you going to do for entertainment when there's no TV, no Internet, and an abundance of rocks?

• Locked thread