Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

"Here comes cults!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

IMO the Silent Hill 3 UFO ending is the canonical closing chapter of the whole series

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Endorph posted:

https://twitter.com/JNavok/status/1720629912703254729

this dude is so loving proud of the its trauma sticker

Rightly so, it's one of the funniest things about this whole farce

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Jerma985 posted:

lmao i love sgf. when he just starts laughing you know youre in for a good time

I love how unflappable he is. Attempts to scare him are met with dry but lighthearted contempt or on really special occasions like here, with sincere delight.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Honest Thief posted:

Who's the hunk looking dude in that scale?

You mean Sebastian from Evil Within?

If not either specify a position or clarify your tastes in men

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Captain Hygiene posted:

No way Ethan's below the halfway point on the failboy scale. He's a good dad, and he's got the achievements to prove it!

Ethan is really whiny

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

That's some stage-acting level gesticulation there

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Still can't believe they basically made Jennifer Connelly the protagonist. It's practically actionably her likeness.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Gaius Marius posted:

Just saw a trailer for labyrinth at the theatre. Jennifer really is a young Jennifer drat.

This is what I meant by saying it was actionably her likeness, I suspect it's part of why it hasn't been localized for so long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I also think the characters are generally quite fun and pretty well realized in it

Mr. Lobe fucked around with this message at 10:08 on Apr 19, 2024