Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScreenDoorThrillr
Jun 23, 2023

PlasticAutomaton posted:

https://twitter.com/BlooberTeam/status/1728881203401687235

Our "there is nothing wrong with SH2 tweet" is posing a lot of questions.

Bloober Team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScreenDoorThrillr
Jun 23, 2023

Morpheus posted:

Picked up Cosmodread for PSVR2, though I'm not really sure I know why. Apparently it's a really good game as far as horror VR titles go, but it contains a bunch of stuff I don't particularly enjoy, such as a lack of meta-progression, a draining oxygen supply that needs to be filled via consumables, and respawning enemies (sort of). It's definitely spooky though I'll give it that.

The oxygen killed that game for me

Edit: there absolutely is meta-progression tho in the form of unlocked fabrication templates and, I think, starting weapons

While we're on VR I strongly recommend Lies Beneath to anyone with a Quest

ScreenDoorThrillr
Jun 23, 2023

Neddy Seagoon posted:

The answer is always both, and if it fails the market data will say Nobody Likes [Franchise] rather than Nobody Liked [Tangent Spinoff], Make New Mainstream Entry Instead.

It's why people get upset when companies do this (:goonsay: petulant whining not included), because it's often hard to get across that you DO want more, just more like the original.

Your feints should be able to pivot into real attacks at a moments notice