Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Medullah posted:

It was great when I played it for the first time a couple years ago!

.... With cheats. Game is brutally difficult and can lock you out if you run out of ammo.

This is true of all the tank control games it's just that CV is three times longer than the others if you gently caress up too much and have to start again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

CV is the only game where I have done the hardest post game unlockable stuff just because the knife is that good

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I do

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

We all have that one guy

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Scoring better than any AitD game since 90's :v:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Well apart from the new AitD lol

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Played new AitD for a bit yesterday, definitely seems to be channeling to Resi remake style (combat v similar to Remakes 2 & 3) and it even copies the map system telling you if there's stuff still to do in the room, with the same colour codes lol seems an okay mid-budget survival horror game so far.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The Bunker was the first horror game I've played in forever that was too stressful for me to finish lol

The generator hungers

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Talk about gaming with faint praise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Dunno why there's a bunch suddenly but it seems a fairly natural setting, fear of water + stuff lots of people experienced as a child + they're already kind of weird liminal spaces normally?