Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pyzza Rouge
Jun 25, 2011

La Mano de Dios

Slamhound posted:

So it's a combination of Solaris and AI, with probably some Alien, Blade Runner, and I, Robot down the line.

Sure, what the hell. I'm in.

The baby ain't human. :unsmigghh:

Anyone else irked by how casually people are treating an android that's emulating people so well? Spanish husband didn't just invent androids, he perfected* them on his first try. That's singularity-level hardware and software some guy jury-rigged from his garage. If the next episode doesn't involve him flying to Sweden and accepting a Nobel Prize I'll be shocked.

Sanada's brunch scene was nice, every scene involving food so far has been decent let's have more of those.

*Apart from the demonic possession bug, but that's basically unavoidable.

EDIT: I remember Amblin Entertainment from the Power Rangers, which sort of explains Under the Dome to me now. Hopefully this will be less geared for children than their previous shows.

Pyzza Rouge fucked around with this message at 09:47 on Jul 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyzza Rouge
Jun 25, 2011

La Mano de Dios

Cuddly Tumblemumps posted:

words predicting Alien Vs. Corporation, Skeptic Slavic Computer Dad accepting Solar Flare Astrofetus, and Astronautberry accepting creepy android kid (you lost me with the Catholicism and Hercules stuff however)

This will probably definitely end up happening. Which is unfortunate for us because if they got divorced we'd get to see the precedential custody battle for a devilbot and a martian baby.

• Locked thread