Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

SHUPS 4 DETH posted:

So is her husband just emotionally cheating with his colleague or are they loving?

I get the sense it was completely one-sided on the colleague's part, and the husband was just kind of working and spending time with her as a friend and business partner. Otherwise, if he told Molly "I had a lot of fun with her while you were gone" and was referring to an affair, that's a pretty stone-cold/scumbag move by him and would change that character significantly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

I know it's been a long and generally uneventful career for her since "The Secret World of Alex Mack," but did they really bring in Larissa Oleynik to deliver two lines of techobabble in the finale and nothing else? That seems odd.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

A second season for this show feels like a mistake creatively. That finale was a pretty solid series finale, and it seems like they told the story they set out to tell. Not sure where else they have to go.

• Locked thread