Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davey4283
Aug 14, 2006
Fallen Rib

Wow. That's a really hosed up video and I just don't know anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davey4283
Aug 14, 2006
Fallen Rib
The wait has been so long that I've started reading the books to quell the withdrawls. Fml.

davey4283
Aug 14, 2006
Fallen Rib

TomViolence posted:

You poor sod. You really should've stopped two books ago.

I'm on book 2. Will reading past book 3 ruin the show?

davey4283
Aug 14, 2006
Fallen Rib
New trailers out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwRdVw82Jd8

Only a month left :c00l:

davey4283
Aug 14, 2006
Fallen Rib

Ballz posted:

GRRM has floated the idea, but the show runners say they have zero desire to do it and want to wrap up the show after 7 seasons or so. At best, you might have a new, separate series that takes place in the Game of Thrones universe pop up at some point (The Tales of Dunk and Egg would work pretty well in this format)

How does HBO's rights work? Do they have the rights to everything GoT based in all media formats including movies?

Maybe after the show's ended we might end up with a Peter Jackson style trilogy or something similar to the way they did LotR and then waited 10 years and did Hobbit.

• Locked thread