Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ParliamentOfDogs
Jan 29, 2009

My genre's thriller... What's yours?
There needs to be at least one scene of Tyrion and Jorah drowning their sorrows and comparing break up stories in an Essos bar next season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ParliamentOfDogs
Jan 29, 2009

I kind of hope Sam enrolls Gilly in The Shireen Baratheon Little Girl School of Literary Excellence, and Gilly and Davos get their own desks and everything.

ParliamentOfDogs
Jan 29, 2009

Makes the season 2 Theon stuff even better in retrospect though. I mean, it was pretty apparent that he was confusing Stark and Greyjoy values but he straight up decided to fight to the death instead of escaping because he didn't want to be "the Greyjoy who ran away" and lol.

Man, I hope Alfie Allen actually gets to do some acting this season.

• Locked thread