Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Alexander Siddig and Jonathan Pryce have my nerd boner at full mast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

kiimo posted:

I'd bet money she hopped on the Pedro Pascal carousel.
They've been publicly dating for a bit.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

DrBouvenstein posted:

Well, there is this photo:

If that's not a "we just woke up after a night of sex" look, then I don't know what it.
He would literally break her in half like the Mountain did Oberyn's sister.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Spoeank posted:

Jesus Christ does he do anything except lift and eat
One does not simply become the World's Strongest Man.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Anonymous Zebra posted:

He claimed that he had book 5 already written and good to go in a short epilogue at the end of book 4....in 2005. Book 5 did not come out until 2011. He hasn't even pretended that he has any part of book 6 really done, and it seems very unlikely that it will come out before the show literally finishes the story. I'm not doubting he'll finish book 6. I just don't see it happening in the next few years at all. He actually intends the next two books to be 1500 manuscript pages each (which is slightly shorter than book 5, but he had most of book 5 done in 2005, so....).
The more time that passes, the more I'm convinced that GRRM will never finish the books.

• Locked thread