Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Best part of that blooper reel is the White Walker falling off the horse.

Who is also the Season 2 Mountain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Also just FYI, apparently they're not SHOOTING any new scenes, but there might be some stuff they shot in S4 thrown into S5 so it's not "wait what the gently caress happens to Bran?"

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

They always release a teaser like this. Remember "The night is dark and full of terrors" from the season 2 preview?

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Here's the season 5 trailer from the IMAX
http://watchersonthewall.com/season-5-trailer-hits/

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

BreakAtmo posted:

Excellent, thanks.

Also, as the comments note, this trailer basically confirms that a 'leaked script summary' from a while ago is actually genuine. So people may want to watch out.

Yeah, don't read the comments. I'd link directly to the video in here but I'm on my phone.

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Ballz posted:

It's also down to that price at Best Buy, where you can get the exclusive slip covers.

Don't be surprised if it drops even further to $30, which it did the last couple of years.

I'm thinking of going against the grain and doing Tyrell over Martell. They kinda came out on top in season 4, and I'm banking on the Martell cover being available again for season 5, given the show will be heading to Dorne. :shobon:

I bought the Martell one, but I'm gonna be really sad if I can't get the Tyrell one eventually because it looks really nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Ballz posted:

Ugh, I just looked again at the Best Buy website and it looks like the Tyrell and Martell covers are online only. Everybody already has the Stark and Targaryan covers by now Best Buy, make those the online-only ones. :sigh:

Edit:

:negative:

I'm sorry, it's really pretty:

• Locked thread