Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

No More Heroes posted:

I was watching the "narrated history of" thing on youtube and it showed Davos' sigil as an onion.. is that for real? I thought the onion knight thing was just a joke, I know what he did with bringing the onions to Stannis and his men when they were under siege but if his sigil is really an onion then he just plain 'ol need to be the one true king when all is said and done.

His sigil is a ship with an onion on its sails. (The opening credits for the show has each character's house sigil next to their actor's name)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Ballz posted:

On the plus side, the day that ADWD was published, GRRM already had about 250 pages of Winds of Winter done and in the can. Clearly that must mean he's almost finished writing it by now, right? Right? :suicide:

He's probably got about two years to get it out before we can just watch it on TV.

• Locked thread