Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Whoever plays Myrcella will probably only get a couple episodes anyway. With Tywin dead its revenge on Lannisters time. He was the only one holding that poo poo together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

kiimo posted:

Hey everybody come get your Wines of Westeros that are haphazardly assigned before they're sued.

http://www.thewinesofwesteros.com/

Pretty disappointed The Hound doesnt have his own vintage.. maybe a little something that would go good with chicken :v:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Frostwerks posted:

Thanks. I'm rewatching the episode because I was at the end of the climb already and someone had remarked about it in either this or an earlier thread. I was just wondering because I thought she had told Melisandre it.

All I know after 15 minutes into 3x07 is that I wish King Robert and Tormund had at some point met and just sat around drinking and talking about loving things.

Tits, Bears, Boars and sharp teeth :dong:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Frostwerks posted:

Davos trying to read is loving adorable.

I was watching the "narrated history of" thing on youtube and it showed Davos' sigil as an onion.. is that for real? I thought the onion knight thing was just a joke, I know what he did with bringing the onions to Stannis and his men when they were under siege but if his sigil is really an onion then he just plain 'ol need to be the one true king when all is said and done.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Savage Cracker posted:

I assume you get to choose your own sigil when you become landed. I think Davos shares some of the Hounds feelings when it comes to knights.

Well hes from the mean streets of Flea Bottom but he does appreciate Stannis and the opportunity he had to provide a better life for his son, until said son got blasted all to hell at Blackwater Bay :smith:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

From what I can remember his kid was all zealous about the Lord of Light, wtf do trident and mermen have to do with Ser Davos Lord of Onions?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Poor Sean Bean. He probably got paid next to nothing for that first and only season he was in :smith:

I would watch the hell out of any prequel type stuff.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Lots of Martells next season, them girls are bangin :dong:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

pigdog posted:

Oberyn's nasty broken in teeth were a practical effect. Neat.

He almost caught his fro on fire :stare:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Babygravy posted:

Well yeah they have to.. Even if the book is released this year (dream on) they still have 7ish years for the next one. So it's definitely going to split off and do roughly it's own thing. Which then begs the question... Do I not watch the show because it will spoil the book..?

GRRM gonna write the next 2 books from D&D's show writing confirmed.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

BreakAtmo posted:

Well this sucks. One of the new S5 actors has died after filming only a few scenes.

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2014/aug/11/game-of-thrones-actor-jj-murphy-dies-four-days-into-filming

I saw this headline on a news site and cold fear gripped my heart thinking that it was Maester Aemon. RIP that dude but I never heard of him.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Ballz posted:

HBO says they won't be recasting him, so they'll either write him out entirely or just have him in the handful of scenes they already filmed.

Incidentally I've been keeping the OP up to date with any casting/filming news, if you want to check it from time to time. You won't have to trudge through 200 character profile pictures either! :sweatdrop:

He couldnt have had a large part anyways. He was supposed to be some elder crow at the Shadow Tower. The Wall stuff should be pretty much set unless all of a sudden the white walkers march on it.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

There's a video attached. The reported actually flinches away in fear when he talks

But does he have Andre the Giant voice

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Traditionally giant body builder type dudes have tiny wangs, see every single mankini at a posedown.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

pentyne posted:

He looks like someone who is massive from a life time of intense physical training, not after a few years of steroid use

A lifetime? He did that poo poo in like 5 years. Theres a pic out there of him as a skinny basketball kid at like 19 or 20 and bam! 5 years later hes what he is now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

• Locked thread