Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013
"I could be wrong, but I think they might show flashbacks via Bran's connection to the heart trees.

Bean: Oh, yeah, yeah! And I'm his father, so that would be great fun! Just to go back to that for a while, it would be such fun to do. It would be great! It would be bizarre, but it would be great! So I guess if they're going to do flashbacks, then yeah!

Well, it's just my theory ...

Bean: But it's a good theory! And that should happen, shouldn't it? I've definitely got some unfinished business that needs to be resolved there. I'm obviously not Jon Snow's dad. And you need that to be revealed at some point, don't you? So Bran would kind of be the one having the flashback, and he would see Ned praying, right? And revealing those things? You never know what those guys are going to do with that. It's got to be something special. But I'm into that. I certainly would be into that. Print that! Give them a nudge. [Laughs.] Hopefully I'll get a call soon."

http://www.vulture.com/2014/07/sean...rones-chat.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

Lycus posted:

I want more cast members to call Kit Harrington an idiot in interviews.

Kit Harrington reading mean tweets about himself was pretty hilarious

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

Brightman posted:

I'd recommend that you, and anyone else that hasn't read books 4 and 5 yet but plans to read them, to find a chapter order list online where you read them both at the same time. Book 4 and a good chunk of book 5 are concurrent, so it works better if you basically alternate the books each chapter, although there are some hangups where do something like skip chapter 7 one book for a while and then go back to it, but I don't remember the exact order. I had friends both catching up on the books, one read them in order, and the other mixed them like this and he liked them a lot better.

This is the reading order one my friend used, but it lists the chapters names, which are the POV characters, so that sorta spoils it a bit...ah, here's a list on this page with just the books and chapter numbers. This is probably easier to manage if you get the audio books with the tracks arranged in chapters and then just make a playlist.

or you can get the already arranged ebook (if youre into that sort of thing). Look up A Ball of Beasts...I think thats what its called

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

lifts cats over head posted:

I think Game of Thrones, along with some of the other well written shows of recent years, is different because the characters aren't truly the focus. The show isn't about what happens in the lives of these people, rather, how these people interact and respond to an overarching story.

actually, I think its exactly the opposite.

• Locked thread