Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xealot
Nov 25, 2002

Showdown in the Galaxy Era.

No More Heroes posted:

Poor Sean Bean. He probably got paid next to nothing for that first and only season he was in :smith:

I would watch the hell out of any prequel type stuff.

So would I, but I doubt Sean Bean can pull off a 20-something version of Eddard Stark if you mean a Robert's Rebellion prequel.

Or, every other character is aged appropriately, except Sean Bean. 20-year-old Robert, 18-year-old Catelyn, and 55-year-old Sean Bean acting like nothing is wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xealot
Nov 25, 2002

Showdown in the Galaxy Era.

MH Knights posted:

HBO hasn't released any concrete details I think this is a streaming service for those that only have internet and not a cable tv package. HBO Go may still be an option for those with the normal cable subscription.

Yeah, I don't know why they're branding HBO Go and HBO Now differently, because outside of the likelihood the latter is open to non-cable-subscribers, it seems like the exact same service in a user experience sense.

Maybe HBO Now will have different library access, or will handle live-air differently or something. All I know is this: I'm slightly resentful I need to get an Apple TV to use it. I like my Roku and use Amazon Prime. A different device just for one app is frustrating.

• Locked thread