Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

And three corpses were found in front of Asahi's house that evening.

I think I might be on the Mikan team now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
So close! :argh:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Pharohman777 posted:

Man, I realized I stopped seeing this as a 'harem' manga, and am seeing it as a romantic comedy.
Must be the lack of fanservice, and the fact that the MC knows who he loves.
Don't worry, we were introduced to the little sister this chapter, so get ready for more harem hijinks!!

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
"There was some garbage outside that looked an awful lot like Shima." "That was Shima."

Glasses guy even pulled a Yu Narukami and didn't even bother to take his hands out of his pockets as he fell.
Yeah, the Idiot Trio isn't a bad addition at all.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nate RFB posted:

"There was some garbage outside that looked an awful lot like Shima." "That was Shima."

Glasses guy even pulled a Yu Narukami and didn't even bother to take his hands out of his pockets as he fell.
Yeah, the Idiot Trio isn't a bad addition at all.

It worked out for him too; Sakura and Oka were both fine in the end, as we saw. It was only the Shima-shaped garbage that seemed to have actually taken damage in the fall.

Breadmaster
Jun 14, 2010

Roland Jones posted:

It worked out for him too; Sakura and Oka were both fine in the end, as we saw. It was only the Shima-shaped garbage that seemed to have actually taken damage in the fall.

What do you think broke their fall?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Chapter 49

Kind of an intense chapter but still funny :allears:

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Posted without comment.

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

"Businessmen are the symbol of a free society
---
the symbol of America."

Captain Invictus posted:

Chapter 49

Kind of an intense chapter but still funny :allears:

I love the facial expressions in this manga. Also the characters are adorable.

Principle is the best character.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
The Principal is awful in kind of a great way. How she's avoided getting her poo poo punched in over all these years, is anyone's guess.

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

StandardVC10 posted:

The Principal is awful in kind of a great way. How she's avoided getting her poo poo punched in over all these years, is anyone's guess.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Yeah, you gotta remember, when she's just loving around like 99% of the time, she's not actually trying. When she's serious, get the gently caress outta there.

Talas
Aug 27, 2005

I'm still wondering who the hell would marry her... I mean, if the teacher is really blood-related or something.

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

---
the symbol of America."

Talas posted:

I'm still wondering who the hell would marry her... I mean, if the teacher is really blood-related or something.

What makes you think the husband would have a choice?

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

im worried that theyre setting her up to be jotaros future wife or something.

Talas posted:

She makes clones all the drat time. I'm sure some gained sentience or something.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

RadicalR posted:

I love the facial expressions in this manga. Also the characters are adorable.

Principle is the best character.

Yeah, it's pretty much beyond question after this chapter that she's the best character now. Hell, this might have been the best chapter in the entire series.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Even though this chapter was pretty intense, I am really glad that the Principal is there to help all these adorable doofuses sort things out. Her advice to Shiragami was pretty sage -- she's lookin' out for her, even though she's completely messing with her!

And what other Harem manga has such an excellent "bullshit cutter"? Every time I expect this to pull the standard harem shenanigans, I am pleasantly surprised to see that it does its own refreshing take on things.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Talas posted:

She can change her shape; I assume at some point in the waaay distant past (I refuse to believe she's merely Kuomoto's grandmother) she turned into a total babe and got hitched to a samurai or something.

DrSunshine posted:

Even though this chapter was pretty intense, I am really glad that the Principal is there to help all these adorable doofuses sort things out. Her advice to Shiragami was pretty sage -- she's lookin' out for her, even though she's completely messing with her!

Yeah, she does seem to have her students' interests at heart, beyond mere screwing around with them- though let it not be said she doesn't miss those chances either :v:

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
New Chapter.
Chou's Counterattack

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

---
the symbol of America."
These just keep getting better and better.

Glasses-girl a magical girl!

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
This chapter was just an excuse to draw as many silly faces as possible and it was great.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
The entire series is an excuse to draw as many silly faces as possible.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

I LOOKED AT THE TRAP, RAY :stonk:

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

What a great cover page. :allears:

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
The translation quality on this can make them pretty hard to follow, but "Yer always thinkin' about things, and to me, that's amazing" is kind of a great line.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Yasser Arafatwa posted:

What a great cover page. :allears:

For real. I stared at it for nearly five minutes, just taking in all the details. Nifty.

This is a really fun manga. I really enjoy it.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

The fate of the world, decided by these monster teenagers! Let's save Earth!

Terper fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Nov 10, 2014

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Jesus christ what an incredible chapter

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Captain Invictus posted:

It was just beautiful.

The rotten choco-banana reaction. :allears:

"No truces then. Most... Unfortunate." :magical:

"Hmph... ♡" :magical:

It's all just :magical:

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Captain Invictus posted:

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Captain Invictus posted:

zerosix
Jun 22, 2012
I have no idea what I just witnessed.

All i know it was great.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Nothing exciting to see here. Move along.

zerosix posted:

I have no idea what I just witnessed.

All i know it was great.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
All the :getin: faces from people who wanted to get revenge on the Principal. It's utterly amazing.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
It's the little things like future girl buttoning up Shirou's shirt while Shirou is unbuttoning the ones she'd just buttoned at the bottom that I love. There's no real need for it but it's added in for comedic value. Reminds me of One Piece's background gags.

John Carstairs
Nov 18, 2007
Space Detective
"Why didn't you use that obviously fresh banana sticking out of your cleavage?" is such a stupid question.

I mean, who wants a rotten banana in their cleavage?

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes
Holy poo poo, that may have been the best chapter yet.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
This chapter may have made my week.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

Captain Invictus posted:

Amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

---
the symbol of America."
Wonderful. That's all I can say to this.

• Locked thread