Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Carstairs
Nov 18, 2007
Space Detective

7c Nickel posted:

I like Mikan just because she has the best crazy faces.

The principal really only has the one crazy face, but it's a pretty good one:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Carstairs
Nov 18, 2007
Space Detective

chumbler posted:

The snoozing person in the red shirt is I guess the teacher, but I wonder who the blonde in the back with the sword will end up being.

She shows up in, I believe, about seven more chapters, so strap in for some waiting.

...actually, I have no idea how fast the scanlations are moving. Maybe the wait won't be too long.

John Carstairs
Nov 18, 2007
Space Detective

Desuwa posted:

I doubt she's his daughter though, probably a more distant descendent if I had to hazard a guess.

Speaking as someone who's read the raws, this is a pretty good guess.

Pretty sure this is all revealed in the very next chapter anyway.

John Carstairs
Nov 18, 2007
Space Detective

JosephWongKS posted:

Unfortunately, we still don't know what Shishido's mom looks like.

Speak for yourself. :ninja:

John Carstairs
Nov 18, 2007
Space Detective

Captain Invictus posted:

If we're really still behind like 30+ chapters from the current one in Japan, then it wouldn't surprise me really if he DID get together with someone by then and it continued on. Seems like it'd just lead to more shenanigans rather than less

This is my reaction to you even suggesting such a development:

Those are "ha"s.

John Carstairs
Nov 18, 2007
Space Detective
"Why didn't you use that obviously fresh banana sticking out of your cleavage?" is such a stupid question.

I mean, who wants a rotten banana in their cleavage?

John Carstairs
Nov 18, 2007
Space Detective
Aizawa getting confirmation (and specific information like exactly how much time was left until impact) from an outside source is what made them realize the teacher was not, in fact, just joking around, you know, like they were saying.

John Carstairs fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Nov 12, 2014

John Carstairs
Nov 18, 2007
Space Detective
Sounds like somebody forgot about Chapter 57.

John Carstairs
Nov 18, 2007
Space Detective
I'm pretty sure I read Chapter 100 last week, so, yeah, there's more than 18 chapters left.

John Carstairs
Nov 18, 2007
Space Detective
Spoiler alert: :siren:Everyone's still dumb.:siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Carstairs
Nov 18, 2007
Space Detective
Aw, I know. I was just being silly. :v:

• Locked thread