Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
Have a Batoto link.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

Desuwa posted:

Two new chapters.

Still cute, still dumb.

e: For whatever reason chapter 41 is not currently on batoto, it'll probably be reuploaded soon but you can just grab it from http://underdogscans.wordpress.com/

41 is up there, its just still in its "this poo poo likes to fail to load" time.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

HiveCommander posted:

To think you guys had any doubt that the new girl wouldn't be cute and dumb, you should know the series better than this by now.

Also this.
Now that I think about it, I don't recall Wakamoto doing anything since the talking vaccum cleaner in Haiyore! Nyaruko-san.

He was a frog in that dumb magic lawyer show, but scrubbing that from your mind is understandable.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

Libluini posted:

Yeah, but just one time I would like to read a story like this were the relationship advances into an actual relationship and then continues into this new wonderland of potential jokes instead of just ending. I've seen comics were this romance-status quo bullshit continued for something like 36+ volumes and after some point I experienced serious romance fatigue and had to stop.

That was called Kimi no Iru Machi and it was really boring

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
if only it got translated more. and half the time when a new chapter does pop up, its an old one instead of the current storyline.

• Locked thread