Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Oh cool, taking a Negima turn can't possibly be a bad thing. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Oh snap, what a reveal in 41! :allears:

God it'd be funny if some other Kiryuin Rin's from alternate timelines where he hooked up with the other girls started showing up in Kuromine's proper timeline.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

What a great cover page. :allears:

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

I mean poo poo there's chocolate crosses during easter that the religious right will chow down on for easter, because chocolate rabbits are taking christ out of christmas easter

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

the halo gag is one of my favorites yet :allears:

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Poor Asahi, that look of abject horror. :stonk:

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Fully expected Aizawa's human-sized robot to turn up and result in everyone thinking Eromine is at his perverted hobby again!

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

oh my god that chapter

how could the author possibly top that chapter

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Now I want to see the horn get stuck to other people's heads and turn them into horrible jerks. Especially Karen. It'll be like that arrow chapter all over again. :allears:

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

help i'm still laughing a day later

that chapter was magical

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

has the magical akalyn song made it into the anime yet

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

ahaha

i never get tired of these gags :allears:

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

yeah i'm pretty sure they could run with this punchline for dozens more chapters and it'd still be hilarious

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

momoka needs some help from shiho clearly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

it's an akane clone

• Locked thread