Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009

Clarste posted:

I'm pretty sure it was actually to justify his exaggerated reaction faces. The point was never that he's particularly honest or anything, just that he has the worst poker face ever.
He's actually tied with Youko Shiragami on that front.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009

Sindai posted:

I...don't understand where he could have been hiding there.

But maybe that was the joke.
Well, it seems like anything below the skirt wasn't shown before the reveal. And the panel borders cut off the view from behind, as well.

The only thing that makes sense is that Asahi was mostly hiding behind, and going by what he said, his head was under the skirt, pinched by thighs. ("I was startled when you pinched me with your thighs though...") With the grandkid being behind Asahi, unseen somehow.

So I guess no one bothered to look down, and see both of them hiding. Mikan especially looks like she would have been able to see.

One thing I can't figure out is where the hell Asahi's head is on the reveal panel. As far as I can tell, it looks like Asahi was drawn last, since it looks like he's over the skirt but also not. Or it could just have been 'invisible' so that we can see Asahi's head. Unless he had his head poking through the entire time, which is actually kind of hilarious.

And I just noticed Rin is looking up in that panel.

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009

Nate RFB posted:

Haha, no one actually knows who the principal is. The beard on the bat is suitably dumb/goofy as well.

...couldn't she just wish for her snacks regardless of any outcome?

She uses her powers of being the principal. So she uses the school funds, with the excuse of winning the festival.

Note how the Vice Principal says that she can't use the school funds for the new replacement car, and it had to be out of pocket. Though it does seem a little unclear as to "I'm willing to compromise" on that same page.

• Locked thread