Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!

Wittgen posted:

I am sure whatever the reason, it was ultimately the principle's fault.

she does know about shiragami's parents, which means she was probably around the school at one point, which means the chances of the principal ruining her life are quite high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!

God drat That's Kawaii

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
I think "bitchin tits on horse ladies" is approximately half of their catalog, don't tell them this one doesn't play to type and we'll hope they don't notice :ssh:

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
:gizz::drac:

kidcoelacanth posted:

Excited to see them go back on this next chapter and find a way to continue the stuttering romantic tension.

fake edit: I'm half joking and being pessimistic because I do like this series and it would be nice to see it do something different and stick with the two people who obviously like each other being together.

they have to keep it secret from everyone, it would break poor class rep's little six-chambered alien heart

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I would love it so much if the principal and every one of her clones, from now on, has only one horn.

I expect it to be wrapped up with tape for a while

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
I believe it should be noted that from her first appearance this chapter, the principal's sound effects are OH BOY OH BOY. Everything went according to keikaku (cake-kaku?)

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
I hold a candle for Excel Saga's Sumiyoshi treatment where they turned him into a Geordie Scot

Epoxy Bulletin fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Aug 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
They have the occasional "pretty bird lady making me flustered" jokes but the art isn't trying to be titillating or sexy so it's not the usual creepshow parade. The gag is used sparingly, in any event, and usually defuses with "oh right, she's a bird". It's by and large a cute and nice and funny series

• Locked thread