Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

CommissarMega posted:

Eh, she's a demon- if she wanted to appear older, she could (and did, IIRC). That said, she does seem pretty set on getting Asahi and Yoko together.

Well she's certainly aware of the mutual attraction, but that's not her goal. Her goal is amusement. To that end, she will probably do everything she can to get them AAAAALmost together and then dig a pothole in front of them. She will repeat this as many times as she can get away with.

She's basically the mangaka's self-insert character, is what I'm saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

Tarage posted:

Also I read Qualia The Purple and what the gently caress did I even...

Congratulations you are a normal human with a normal brain.

• Locked thread